Sign in to follow this  
mr pedersen

Hell in the Pacific MOD

iirc, the RHS BMD1 has at least 2 frontal turrets, along with the main cannon itself, and commander operating missile launcher on top. So I doubt there would be any problems with the Jap tanks in this case, which by the way look super epic. :)

The standard bmp3 has 2 PKT mounted on the front too, so with the main gun you can mow down countless enemies :yay:

P40 isn´t planned yet, prior are atm. aircraftcarrier based planes.

Edited by Kraetzer

This looks fantastic guys, really good work.

With i44 Arma 2's WWII scene is looking solid.

nice work!

Edited by classic

Wow, taken by surprise by this one! Looks fantastic :)

Any B-25's planned?

B25's with all those 50 cals in the nose would be amazing.

I hope you guys see trough the trouble of adding correct hand positions, so the player wont hold the rifle like an M16. :rolleyes:

The model looks sweet and all, but doesnt have enough wear on it. The rifle is being thrown around, it has maybe been used before, and it is being used in game. Add some more scraches to wood and metal parts, and just a tad of dirt to sides and bottom of the rifle. :)

This project seems to have died or been completely dormant for the last 3 months ... do you have a link to a "live" page?

Guys keep the topic to this mod. Or ask in the correct topic for that mod.

very very nice mate, looking forward to this. also if you need some1 to work on some textures for the AIF (Australian imperial Forces) and have the models then hit me up, would be more than happy to help.

If you could all find your way to co-operating and making some Z-special forces units it would be much appreciated. (And they'd be another good excuse for a decent knife animation)

If you could all find your way to co-operating and making some Z-special forces units it would be much appreciated. (And they'd be another good excuse for a decent knife animation)

decent knife animation... or any kind of close combat animation (Bayonet thrust) I think is what BIS should have had ingame when released ARMA2. Not having that in a " FPS-game" is in my opinion a Epic fail!

But maby the mod community just have to do the " close combat animation" ... cuz BIS never will.:j:

If you ask the modern U.S Army ( i believe not all Officer will tell you this, but they should) the Knife isn´t a Weapon, it´s a Tool.

The Game Americas Army don´t do Knife Animations too, cause of that fact!

But in WW2 the Knife was a Weapon.

But in ArmA1 and 2 only the Bajonette attack makes sence.

If there is an animator who want to join, yeah we need you! ;)

How i said Bajonette damage System isn´t a problem, we only missing the animations.