Sign in to follow this  
Darkguerilla

Editing of OA Domination[2.22] vs A2 Domination [1.09]

I've been trying to find the script that controls whether or not a person can use artillery or repair damaged vehicles. However I am unable to find it.

I wish to make the OA version so that it is just like that of the A2 one.

In A2 Domination [1.09] any player can use artillery, drop ammoboxes for themselves, or repair damaged vehicles.

In OA Domination [2.22] only engineers can repair vehicles, only artillery/rescue can call in artillery, and only squad leaders can call in ammo drops.

I wish to make it so that OA Domination copies the A2 version in that all players canuse artillery, drop ammoboxes for themselves, or repair damaged vehicles. Or however I decide.

Second question:

Where is the script that controls the marker attachment to vehicles and helos?

Third Question:

How can I put a lock on helicopters or other vehicles so that only members who are on TS3 or are part of a particular clan can use them?

Edited by DarkGuerilla

most FPDR thread I've seen today. Good job

You know you could have been helpful instead of being sarcastic.

Tankbuster-If it isn't too much trouble could you provide links to the exact pages that answer my questions? I'd appreciate it.

Actually, I haven't seen posts on either subject in that thread, so you might be best asking in there.

You know you could have been helpful instead of being sarcastic.

Tankbuster-If it isn't too much trouble could you provide links to the exact pages that answer my questions? I'd appreciate it.

And you could have asked in the specific "Editing and expanding Domination" thread instead of asking in the official missions thread about a popular but still unofficial user created mission that is not supported by BIS. Search function is your friend.