Sign in to follow this  
marseille77

Secret Agent Mod Releases

athmkopie.png

Secret Agent Addons by Marseille77

This is a new modification for various agent addons for ArmA 2. It contains good and bad guys...

athm.th.png

Latin Soldiers 1.2

Pics: 1

Download

needed

Robert Hammers M4/M16 Pack

Agent 1.0

agentr.th.png

Download

needed

Christian.1987 P99

Terrorists 1.0

terrorists.th.png

Download

needed

Robert Hammers SMG Pack

Robert Hammers Pistol Pack (OA)

need for all packs: A.T.H.M. config 1.1

For Armed Assault 2: Operation Arrowhead Patch Version 1.56

Edited by Marseille77
update

Hey dude, this tag is already used by our project SAM (Swedish Army Mod) ;) Registered on OFPEC 01 January 2010. Official threads here (A2) and here (OA). Not that it's "illegal" or anything, but might bring confusion to people and conflicts config-wise for they who have both addons installed.

We use the "sam_" prefix on all our files and scripts, so as long as you're not using the same, our addons should be able to work together anyway. But please look up/register tags on OFPEC before you decide to use them, just to avoid conflicts with other mods and projects. This system is important to spare people from trouble with addons ;)

I hope that if somebody makes a mod featuring Surface to Air Missile launchers for ArmA II, he'll be more creative when it comes to names. :)

Hey dude, this tag is already used by our project SAM (Swedish Army Mod) ;) Registered on OFPEC 01 January 2010. Official threads here (A2) and here (OA). Not that it's "illegal" or anything, but might bring confusion to people and conflicts config-wise for they who have both addons installed.

We use the "sam_" prefix on all our files and scripts, so as long as you're not using the same, our addons should be able to work together anyway. But please look up/register tags on OFPEC before you decide to use them, just to avoid conflicts with other mods and projects. This system is important to spare people from trouble with addons ;)

All my addons have the prefix KPFS_. SAM is not a prefix in this mod.

What was happen with the Swedish Forces Mod (or Project) with the prefix SFP or SFM?

All my addons have the prefix KPFS_. SAM is not a prefix in this mod.

What was happen with the Swedish Forces Mod (or Project) with the prefix SFP or SFM?

Ah, good to hear! Then it's all good :)

Swedish Forces Pack (SFP) is another swedish project with a slightly different direction of development, with the main difference being that SAM is built upon ACE2 and uses its systems and functions, while SFP is standalone. The SFP-team is still working on their project as well ;)

Anyways, at least your addon spells it S.A.M instead of just SAM like us, and I guess that should differ our names enough if for people to find what they're searching for if you want to keep it :P We wish you good luck with your project!

Edit: Ah, so you changed name after all. Many thanks!

Edited by Mr. Bravo

But generic bad guys are russians...

Sorry, I meant generic 1980s bad guys. :D

Generic 2010s bad guys would be Russians.

i can't discern very mutch. the screenshot is to small and the light isn't ideal.

and by the way. "Secret Agents" don't blow something up and shooting out like in James Bond Movies.

In an realistic simulation like ARMA2, James Bond will have a very short trip bevor get killed.

Killed by whom? In a successful secret mission you never know Bond was there, its only in the news when something went wrong.

No money, no medals for agents. thats the truth.

Sorry, I meant generic 1980s bad guys. :D

Generic 2010s bad guys would be Russians.

Only in stoopid railshoot'emupperz :p

and by the way. "Secret Agents" don't blow something up and shooting out like in James Bond Movies.

In an realistic simulation like ARMA2, James Bond will have a very short trip bevor get killed.

captain-obvious-captain-obvious-dumb-superhero-internet-meme-demotivational-poster-1234392340.jpg

@Marseille

Hope to see some super-agent in a cool suit with bow and a Jaguar :D

thanks Marseille77 :)

Puhh, sorry but where are the rest of the OPFOR units in the game: Soldier (OPFOR), Officer (OPFOR) and General (OPFOR) ?

I found only the Undercover Agent under Bluefor. :cool:

greetz miller

thanks Marseille77 :)

Puhh, sorry but where are the rest of the OPFOR units in the game: Soldier (OPFOR), Officer (OPFOR) and General (OPFOR) ?

I found only the Undercover Agent under Bluefor. :cool:

greetz miller

On OPFOR side under "Villains". 've updated my files and added the counterpart to the henchmens - the black Agent. He has the O'Hara head with camo headband. I thought it is the best head for a agent at the time.

Edited by Marseille77

Two new releases and 1 update is now online. I changed the weapon pack in the Latin Soldier Addon.

See first post. I wish all a merry christmas. Till next week.

Thanks Marseille77 :smile_o:

ArmA2Base.de Mirror:

Latin Soldiers v1.2

required:

RH M4/M16 Pack Rearmed

ATHM Config 1.2

Agent Addon v1.0

required:

P99 weaponpack

Terrorists Addon v1.0

required:

RH SMG Pack

RH Pistol Pack OA/CO

ATHM Config 1.2

Merry Christmas :xmas:

Kind regards

Miller

Edited by Miller

The ATHM Terrorists archive contains 2x the same folder (and addons + readme inside those folders).

The size of the files slightly differs as well as the time stamp. I guess the "youngest" folder is the one to use?

Thanks for uploading. The Version 1.0 is the actual. I was in the hurry and didn't see the double pack effect.