Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Secret Agent Mod Releases

ALL Time High Mod Releases

Secret Agent Addons by Marseille77
    This is a new modification for various agent addons for ArmA 2. It contains good and bad guys...

Latin Soldiers 1.2
    Pics: 1
    Download
    needed
    Robert Hammers M4/M16 Pack

Agent 1.0

Download
    needed
    Christian.1987 P99

Terrorists 1.0

Download
    needed
    Robert Hammers SMG Pack
    Robert Hammers Pistol Pack (OA)
    need for all packs: A.T.H.M. config 1.1

For Armed Assault 2: Operation Arrowhead Patch Version 1.56
    Last edited by Marseille77; Dec 23 2010 at 11:01. Reason: update

Hey dude, this tag is already used by our project SAM (Swedish Army Mod) Registered on OFPEC 01 January 2010. Official threads here (A2) and here (OA). Not that it's "illegal" or anything, but might bring confusion to people and conflicts config-wise for they who have both addons installed.

We use the "sam_" prefix on all our files and scripts, so as long as you're not using the same, our addons should be able to work together anyway. But please look up/register tags on OFPEC before you decide to use them, just to avoid conflicts with other mods and projects. This system is important to spare people from trouble with addons

I hope that if somebody makes a mod featuring Surface to Air Missile launchers for ArmA II, he'll be more creative when it comes to names.

Placentashire, Placentassex, Placentaland, Placenta Kingdom of Great Placenta and Northern Placenta
    Generic bad guys!
    ("The itsy bitsy spoider clicked down the spoider spout.")
    Spoiler:
    ("Down came the spoider and washed the spoider out.")
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Looking for a voice actor for your mission or campaign? Just send a quick PM!)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My specs:
    Spoiler:

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bravo View Post
    Hey dude, this tag is already used by our project SAM (Swedish Army Mod) Registered on OFPEC 01 January 2010. Official threads here (A2) and here (OA). Not that it's "illegal" or anything, but might bring confusion to people and conflicts config-wise for they who have both addons installed.

We use the "sam_" prefix on all our files and scripts, so as long as you're not using the same, our addons should be able to work together anyway. But please look up/register tags on OFPEC before you decide to use them, just to avoid conflicts with other mods and projects. This system is important to spare people from trouble with addons
    All my addons have the prefix KPFS_. SAM is not a prefix in this mod.

What was happen with the Swedish Forces Mod (or Project) with the prefix SFP or SFM?

Quote Originally Posted by Laqueesha View Post
    Generic bad guys!
    But generic bad guys are russians...

Quote Originally Posted by Marseille77 View Post
    All my addons have the prefix KPFS_. SAM is not a prefix in this mod.

What was happen with the Swedish Forces Mod (or Project) with the prefix SFP or SFM?
    Ah, good to hear! Then it's all good

Swedish Forces Pack (SFP) is another swedish project with a slightly different direction of development, with the main difference being that SAM is built upon ACE2 and uses its systems and functions, while SFP is standalone. The SFP-team is still working on their project as well

Anyways, at least your addon spells it S.A.M instead of just SAM like us, and I guess that should differ our names enough if for people to find what they're searching for if you want to keep it :P We wish you good luck with your project!

Edit: Ah, so you changed name after all. Many thanks!
    Last edited by Mr. Bravo; Dec 21 2010 at 00:53.

Placentashire, Placentassex, Placentaland, Placenta Kingdom of Great Placenta and Northern Placenta
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerP90 View Post
    But generic bad guys are russians...
    Sorry, I meant generic 1980s bad guys.

Generic 2010s bad guys would be Russians.

i can't discern very mutch. the screenshot is to small and the light isn't ideal.

and by the way. "Secret Agents" don't blow something up and shooting out like in James Bond Movies.
    In an realistic simulation like ARMA2, James Bond will have a very short trip bevor get killed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast