Sign in to follow this  
Eclipse4349

how to make Warfare buildings placed in editor function with Warfare module

What has to be done to make Warfare buildings placed in the editor function within the Warfare module?

Warfare works fine. I have created single city Opfor/Blufor duels with no resistance, and co-op warfare missions with one capturable town as the objective. Both work fine, EXCEPT when I try to start out with a base already built.

The warfare buildings I place in the editor will show the "buy units", "buy weapons", etc actions, and they will bring up the window for performing the action, but the weapons window has no weapons in it, and the unit and vehicle windows all show the units or vehicles and their prices, but clicking to buy them does not work. The item moves to the right side, but never deducts money, and never builds.

If I unpack the HQ and build the buildings from there, it will work fine.

What has to be done to make Warfare buildings placed in the editor function within the Warfare module? What does the Warfare module DO to the buildings once they are built the regular way that makes them function after they are constructed? Duplicating this on a building placed in the editor SHOULD make it function, I would imagine...

Thanks in advance!!!