Sign in to follow this  
DAP

Arma 2 - ai first aid support

I still have problem with red blurred screen after I was wounded and respawned during Warfare BE round. Not only that, but the Warfare menu disappears moment after I select it, i.e. it's impossible to continue playing.

And it's not working even if I'm making save & quit and reconnect again.

Thanks for info. Try with this version. If all will work fine, then addon will be updated with this version.

Nope, I've tested it and it's not working too.

On both versions screen stays red, enemy bots think you are dead and grenades and other weapons couldn't hurt you. And Warfare menu doesn't work, as it was described above.

Nope, I've tested it and it's not working too.

On both versions screen stays red, enemy bots think you are dead and grenades and other weapons couldn't hurt you. And Warfare menu doesn't work, as it was described above.

Ok. Here in new release candidate.

• Fixed: Red screen and blur can stay after respawn.
  • Fixed: Removing ALL "hit" event handlers on wounded unit (Can solve problem with "invincible/invisible" unit after respawn)
  • Changed: Script not work on player, until dialog is open (Can solve problem with Warfare menu. In my tests all work fine)

Any bug reports? :)

ADDON UPDATED

Current Version 4.6.5

Changelog:

- Fixed: Red screen and blur can stay after respawn

- Fixed: Removing ALL "hit" event handlers

- Fixed: AI healer stuck after healing

- Changed: Script not work on player, until dialog is open (For avoiding problem with incorrect dialog work after wounding)

Note: All links updated.

Edited by DAP

ADDON UPDATED

Current Version 4.7.0

Changelog:

- Fixed: Unarmed units can stuck while they are dragging wounded unit.

- Small improvements

Edited by DAP

ADDON UPDATED

Current Version 4.7.1

Changelog:

• Fixed: Sometimes enemy not attacking units after their respawn in MP.

Edited by DAP

DAP: thanks, but do you have any tip on how to drag/pull wounded AI ? I can see AI doing this, but I cant, the only option I have is to give first aid, but there is no option to drag body. Thanks. :)

DAP: thanks, but do you have any tip on how to drag/pull wounded AI ? I can see AI doing this, but I cant, the only option I have is to give first aid, but there is no option to drag body. Thanks. :)

This addon can work together with BI's BC module (First Aid: Battlefield Clearance). Just add it in your mission and you will able to drag wounded units too :)

This addon can work together with BI's BC module (First Aid: Battlefield Clearance). Just add it in your mission and you will able to drag wounded units too :)
Thanks mate. :)

Hi Dap. I had this working a while back and now for some reason can't seem to get it going. Question.. when using dapman_auto, is there anything required in the init.sqf file? or just include the @dapman_auto in the launch string? I'm using the latested released versions and only blastcore and CBA.

Has anyone tried running this mod with the Insurgency mod?

The reason I ask is that this week we ran both and there seemed to be some conflict.

The problem arises when others heal you then you can't do anything for like 2 minutes after.

BUMP! (see question above)

Plus one of clan who runs EyeFinity (AMD's 3-screen solution) complains that the red filter that flashes (on experiencing pain?) only appears on his middle screen, which looks a bit weird.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? (so that it flashes on all 3 of his screens?)

The reason I ask is that this week we ran both and there seemed to be some conflict.

The problem arises when others heal you then you can't do anything for like 2 minutes after.

Yep my clan did for a while with ace, Choose Fix ACE headbug But it was a very old version. We don't any more.

Hi Dap. I had this working a while back and now for some reason can't seem to get it going. Question.. when using dapman_auto, is there anything required in the init.sqf file? or just include the @dapman_auto in the launch string? I'm using the latested released versions and only blastcore and CBA.

Try set CBA BEFORE my addon in mod list. Maybe it can help.

Main problem can be in revive scripts. They can collide with my scripts. And both scripts works incorrect.

BUMP! (see question above)

Plus one of clan who runs EyeFinity (AMD's 3-screen solution) complains that the red filter that flashes (on experiencing pain?) only appears on his middle screen, which looks a bit weird.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? (so that it flashes on all 3 of his screens?)

I don't have more than one screen, so I can't help to you here :) I just don't know where can be the problem :)

ADDON UPDATED

Current Version 4.7.2

Changelog:

• Added: Added new variable to determine the status of the captured unit (ready to be interrogated) - "DAP_AIFAS_CANBEINTERROGATED" - it will be uselful for mission makers.
  • Fixed: Captured units can't be disarmed corectly in MP.
  • Fixed: Captured units didn't play surrender animation in MP on all clients.

Edited by DAP

Thank you very much, DAP! Gameplay is more interesting now, with your addon. But in earlier versions, has worked dragging the wounded, and the medication has been longer. And it was better than now (for me). Can You make tutorial mission with dragging?

Using the latest version, great mod but I have some troubles.

-the drag option sometimes doesn't show up

-medication is incredibly long

-still lots of "getting stuck" issues when healing a teammate

Thank you very much, DAP! Gameplay is more interesting now, with your addon. But in earlier versions, has worked dragging the wounded, and the medication has been longer. And it was better than now (for me). Can You make tutorial mission with dragging?

Here is demo mission :)

ADDON UPDATED

Current version: 4.7.3

Changelog:

• Fixed: Medic can't take prisoner.
  • Fixed: Animation for human medic.
  • Changed: Decreased time for healing.

All links updated