Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Arma 2 - ai first aid support

Thanks for informing us about the update as always mate mate

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Last edited by Foxhound; Dec 26 2011 at 11:47. Reason: mirror updated
    On holiday till the 25th.....dont expect replies to PM's or updates as how I used to do it until than!!!

Visit Armaholic.com | Visit Carriercommandaholic.com

Public FTP available, just check the Armaholic.com FAQ.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Author of the Thread
    ADDON UPDATED

Current Version 4.7.1

Changelog:

• Fixed: Sometimes enemy not attacking units after their respawn in MP.

Note: All links updated.
    Last edited by DAP; Feb 10 2012 at 05:32.

DAP: thanks, but do you have any tip on how to drag/pull wounded AI ? I can see AI doing this, but I cant, the only option I have is to give first aid, but there is no option to drag body. Thanks.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauliesss View Post
    DAP: thanks, but do you have any tip on how to drag/pull wounded AI ? I can see AI doing this, but I cant, the only option I have is to give first aid, but there is no option to drag body. Thanks.
    This addon can work together with BI's BC module (First Aid: Battlefield Clearance). Just add it in your mission and you will able to drag wounded units too

Quote Originally Posted by DAP View Post
    This addon can work together with BI's BC module (First Aid: Battlefield Clearance). Just add it in your mission and you will able to drag wounded units too
    Thanks mate.

Hi Dap. I had this working a while back and now for some reason can't seem to get it going. Question.. when using dapman_auto, is there anything required in the init.sqf file? or just include the @dapman_auto in the launch string? I'm using the latested released versions and only blastcore and CBA.

Sergeant Major
    Has anyone tried running this mod with the Insurgency mod?
    The reason I ask is that this week we ran both and there seemed to be some conflict.
    The problem arises when others heal you then you can't do anything for like 2 minutes after.

Sergeant Major
    BUMP! (see question above)

Plus one of clan who runs EyeFinity (AMD's 3-screen solution) complains that the red filter that flashes (on experiencing pain?) only appears on his middle screen, which looks a bit weird.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? (so that it flashes on all 3 of his screens?)

Quote Originally Posted by domokun View Post
    The reason I ask is that this week we ran both and there seemed to be some conflict.
    The problem arises when others heal you then you can't do anything for like 2 minutes after.

Yep my clan did for a while with ace, Choose Fix ACE headbug But it was a very old version. We don't any more.

Gunnery Sergeant
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by smacker909 View Post
    Hi Dap. I had this working a while back and now for some reason can't seem to get it going. Question.. when using dapman_auto, is there anything required in the init.sqf file? or just include the @dapman_auto in the launch string? I'm using the latested released versions and only blastcore and CBA.
    Try set CBA BEFORE my addon in mod list. Maybe it can help.

Main problem can be in revive scripts. They can collide with my scripts. And both scripts works incorrect.

BUMP! (see question above)

Plus one of clan who runs EyeFinity (AMD's 3-screen solution) complains that the red filter that flashes (on experiencing pain?) only appears on his middle screen, which looks a bit weird.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this? (so that it flashes on all 3 of his screens?)
    I don't have more than one screen, so I can't help to you here I just don't know where can be the problem

ADDON UPDATED

Current Version 4.7.2

Changelog:

• Added: Added new variable to determine the status of the captured unit (ready to be interrogated) - "DAP_AIFAS_CANBEINTERROGATED" - it will be uselful for mission makers.
    • Fixed: Captured units can't be disarmed corectly in MP.
    • Fixed: Captured units didn't play surrender animation in MP on all clients.

Note: All links updated.
    Last edited by DAP; Feb 14 2012 at 11:15.

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast