Hey everyone, I'm having an issue here. I've searched the forums and found plenty of posts where people have the same issue, but I haven't found any solutions.
Issue is myself and my team leader are not synced. He gets fast time, I don't. He receives mission, I don't. He will be at 2200 in the dark, I will be at 0800 in the day time. It lists us as being in the same team, but in the bottom right it says I am mercenary and he is noob team. In mission status-settings it says we are not missing addons and we went to great lengths to ensure we are running no mods or addons, just ACE and using 1.36 ACE version of mission.
Also, although we complete missions together, I have no impact on the score or the mission progress. Even though we are on the same team, it seems only the host is really playing.
Any suggestions? We really love this mission, just wish we could work together on it. Thanks.
I don't have any idea about the time. I think normaly this problem was solved by last version. Do you use a dedicated server or do you host the mission ?
Originally Posted by Python1
For other bug, like scoring bug, it will be solved in next release (already fix in git developper tool)
Code, we are hosting it local. When he hosts I have the problem. When I host he has the problem.
To be more specific about the time, only the host recieves fast time, the other player just starts at 0800 and the time goes from there minute by minute.
After each mission the host will fast forward to day two and three etc, the other players don't.
Any way to get a local version?
Just want to say thanks for making this and keeping up with it, it's the best co op time we've had.
ok, i just fixed it for next release
Last edited by code34; Sep 6 2011 at 19:06.
changelog of 1.4:
- This version is FULLY COMPATIBLE WITH ARROWHEAD CONTENT (WIT no requires anymore ARMA2 )
- add none parameter marker for goal
- fix the crate weapon autoload bug (empty autoload crate)
- fix the huntir bug and other weapons that don't appear
- tune mhq creation zone
- add civilian queue for init
- fix a disapear menu for defend mission
- add more ied and tune reaction time
- less friendly defense for defend mission
- tune radio marker
- fix propagand bug
- add somes sheeps
- tune r3f debug menu to hide them when press keys
- fix the scoring and recruitment bug
- tune fame
- fix the open game bug that doesn't permit to fire members of team
- rebase civilian code
- add antiair site
- tune cam focus
- fix a spawn position bug
- tune mortar to be more agressive
- separate autoload in 3 autoload parameters: troops, weapons, vehicles
Thanks that chanelog looks excellent!
Any chance of a BAF-flavoured version in your next release?
I can't do it cause i don't have BAF
But you can do a special version by modify the init files
after some differents MP tests, it still have some issues. So i have to fix them before release the 1.4
Will there be a local version in 1.4?
Originally Posted by Python1