Sign in to follow this  
arma.isgreat.org

Canadian LAV III

I have been working on some projects related to my job such as realistic artillery missions with accurate adjustment and have just finished primary work on a LAV III addon for arma 2. The lav features all sighting equipment accurately modeled for both gunner and crew commander. A reworked 25mm system featuring accurate primary/secondary feeds fapds-t, apfsds-t, hei-t and correct sights. The only compromise made is the real upload time for the feed paths, a lengthy process. The model is Young Eagle's lav from Arma 1. I would love to get another model, such as one without and admin box attached(it never sees the field). And/or up armored versions.

I would love it if someone here could help me with options for the crew commander to control the main turret when buttoned up such as in VBS2 and any other vbs2 features such as air sentries.

arma2oa2010120403441590.jpgarma2oa2010120403220514.jpg

Edited by arma.isgreat.org

I don't mean to sound snarky, but why don't you work with ONS?

Abs

Good question tried to contact them, i don't get access to the internet all that often due to my career. Here are some pics of the sights not including the cc's vision block etc.

arma2oa2010120403352876.jpgarma2oa2010120403230472.jpgarma2oa2010120403225876.jpgarma2oa2010120403224954.jpg

Edited by arma.isgreat.org

Dear Sir,

Would you make the screens attached clickable, please? :)

Seems like something worth having a clsoer look at;

Reagrds

T.

Hey contact me ref this, we have the newest LAV 3 model but little time to work on it. If you can/ want to help/ donate these models to the mod my email is s.ohalloran@7cmbg.ca I'll be online most of this week.