sweguy96

User mission requests!

What kind of mission genre do you like best?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of mission genre do you like best?

• Stealthy SpecOp missions
    • Assault missions where an army gorup attacks an objective
    • Pilot missions
    • Vehicle crew missions
    • Counter insurgency missions
    • Others

Great heli transport mission: Hip hip hooray.

Other: hellfire.

Ps: in 2012 i write in this thread 2 posts with list of heli/plane missions. If you have time you can search ;)

Thank you, I've played Hip Hip Hooray, great mission, now I'm going the try Hellfire.

I can't find your post, I'm going to search more!

I bought ArmA 2 Reinforcements quite some time ago, and I was wondering if there are some user missions for that standalone?

If you have only Reinforcements = (OA LITE + BAF/PMC full) you can play any mission made for OA and/or both dlc-s. But missions can't have anything from A2. If you have A2+Reinforcements you can play every mission made for Arma 2 CO.

If you have only Reinforcements = (OA LITE + BAF/PMC full) you can play any mission made for OA and/or both dlc-s. But missions can't have anything from A2. If you have A2+Reinforcements you can play every mission made for Arma 2 CO.

Thank you, will try out some downloads right away!

Please, can someone make the Navy Seals attack on Barawe which happened early yesterday morning (10/05/2013)?

i have changed my pc, and now i tried to download again the best, for me, mission for arma II:

i remember a series of mission ( for different scenarios) where i win if i advance in the battlefield and i can choice many parametres ( the widht and lengh of battlefield, the position of my base and enemy base ecc, ecc) but i don't remember the name

SOLVED: advancing power

Edited by teoleo

I have an idea of mission (or maybe gamemode) i would like to play. Unfortunately i dont have time, knowledge and not even skills required to make it myself.

Basicly it would be bit of a mix of ACE Domination and DAYZ.

Set:

-multiplayer with persistent world ( so gear, player stats and things player built or achieved. stay there after restart).

-It would be on Chernarus map

-postapocaliptic settings

-no zombies!

-Sandbox (there should not be any missions or orders just survival, and fun, Coop or PvP should be players decision just like in DAYZ)

Survival:

-player would start at random location with no gear like DAYZ on first spawn, but then he would be able to respawn at his tent or base if basebuilding will be available. If player doesnt have tent or base, he respawns on random location. (death means loss of all gear, gear stays with body and is lootable for other players or AI)

-There would be hunger thirst body temperature and possybility to get sick from being too long with low body temperature.

so the player would have to search and loot towns and buildings for food water and medicine. Just like in DAYZ

-player would be able to chop wood from trees and create fireplace to warm himself, build tents to rest and store loot. Like in DAYZ

-Abylyty to repair vehicles, or strip vehicles of parts in order to use those parts to repair other vehicles.

-Loot should be scarce, enviroment unforgiving, Ai agressive. player should be forced to hunt animals or raid AI or other players bases, cooperate with other players and choose possition of his own base strategicaly in order to survive.

Combat and comunication:

-Should be based on ACE and ACRE so ACE wounding system and ACE healing system with possybility to fully restore health at medical tents or in hospitals but nut instantly but over time, and ACRE comunication.

-Enemies would be AI Gangs (some mod to make AI more clever and more dangerous would be nice there), of different types.

type 1) Small bands of uncoordinated badly armed looters randomly spawned and randomly moving around map searching for people (players) to kill and rob.

type 2) Small organized groups armed with simple firearms like pistols shotguns and maybe some Einfiled. Theese groups would have small basesthat they will protect, and they will send looters to nearby towns from those bases.

type 3) organised well armed Gangs with wehicles. Each gang occupies town or city and have fortifyed possitions in towns or if the town is small enough the entyre town is fortyffied and player have to conqer them as in Domination. Size and gear of the gang should reflect the size of town the gang occupies. Gangs in biggest cyties, should have radiotower there and be able to call reinforcements, untill the radiotower is destroyed.

Type 4) (optionall) Predators. Bears or wolfpacks roaming the forrests that would attack player. should be scared and run away if the player shoots at them, or if there is a lit fireplace, or there is a group of players.

-All AI except animals will actively loot death players if players have better gear than said AI)

-Enemies should be dinamic so forexample: If players conquer a big cyty after some time a sole enemy or type 1 group will spawn in the city, if oplayers come back and kill the group everithing resets for the city. but if not the group will grow larger, and in the end there will be strong fortified Gang as it was on beginning.

-If player shoots someone in the city where big organised gang resides, entire city should be allerted not just few closest enemies.

-Enemies will not be in every city or town, some towns should be completely empty.

ACE and ACRE are mandatory without those mods Arma looses a lot of enjoyabilyty.

Hello, my German realism Division is currently looking for a multiplayer training mission to be used in Invasion 1944.

All it would need to include is a shooting range with access to i44's weapons and aircraft.

The mission would also have to be on the German side but if it wasn't that's also ok. Thank you!

Edited by ComradeGunnar

Looking for a coop mission/s where enemy AI hunt you, something like Escape Chernarus but not that mission in particular.

Also looking for coop mission/s where you infiltrate and assassinate.

exist a pack with all the seize zone mission??

Edited by teoleo

Are there any campaigns/sp missions where you play as a guerrilla/insurgent against BLUFOR? All the campaigns I seem to find (not to disparage them, many are very good) are either guerrilla versus the eeeeeeeevil genocidal russians or play as americans against the eeeeeevil genocidal insurgents. I'd like to play something a little less black and white.

@skuzapo

You can check my campaigns:

Desert fever-Takistani army, later also insurgents fight against US Army. In my 2nd campaign:

Battlefield Takistan-in 2-3 missions we fight as Takistani soldier.

In my tom3kb's SP Mission Pack there are few missions where we are Takistani soldier/insurgent and we fight against US/NATO/UN soldiers. Links in my profile->signature or find them on Armaholic.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

There are also ~20 campaigns made by Russian community where USA/resistance fighters are the "bad guys" and we play a Russian soldiers but they are in Russian language.

And check PIROG campaign, we play as Russian soldier.

Ps: i made also campaign where we play as CDF soldier Red Dawn (against Russians). Maybe we are not the bud guys but we dont play as US soldiers ;)

@tom3kb Thanks a lot for your response. It's really nice to switch up from the usual missions of spec ops using fancy tech to shoot up hordes of eastern bloc equipment (again not a slight to those who make such missions, many of which are excellent). I picked up your mission pack and the Takistani campaigns (playing Desert Fever right now, having a great time so far; having to counter all the fancy air support and remote CROWS turrets on HMMWVs while using inaccurate weaponry really ups the challenge :cool: ) so far to throw some variety into the mix.

Could someone please make a ACE Wasteland mission? Meaning a Wasteland mission with ACE integrated into it? Preferably with a Max player count of 150? Map, Chernarus or the largest map you can find?

Edited by LinuxMaster9

I have a request that is if this is the proper place to ask well considering it says " user mission requests! " Alright so if nobody here has seen the SMD Sahrani A2 port not the CAA1 version but the island for standered A2/OA well I was curious if somebody had time to create/re-create one of the famous game modes Evolution blue. I know the CAA1 has the mission ported over but what I'm asking is a proper pure A2&OA(CO)/ACE2 content version (not using CAA1/A1 stuff) I thought this was a must for that island I sure do miss it and would be perfect in A2:CO with ACE. Unless there is already one in the making that I'm not aware of then disregard this.

I'd really like a deathmatch like mission with jets for two or more players.

You respawn instantly and you can refill ammo by flying over airfield and two players can pick any side and rest are replaced with AI if wanted.

Hey there,

I'm looking for a Guerilla Warfare/Escape from Chernarus Style Map with can be Played in Coop. 2 - 4 Players would be enough.

I want to start the Mission with basically no gear and the need to scavenge and steal weapons and gear from bases or patrols to be able to survive and to accomplish my objective.

A survival Aspect (food, water, cold...) would be cool, as it continually forces you to go and find stuff in order to keep fighting.

Basically a DayZ without stupid zombies, stupid Deathmatch and with Goverment Forces Patrolling and defending the Army bases and whatnot. (don't hate me for mentioning DayZ now :D)

ACE would be a bonus.

I've been looking for something like this for ages, and the uprising of DayZ made me wonder if there is anything like it on the guerilla side of things. Maybe its possible to just take some parts of dayz (loot, survival) and replace the Zombies with proper enemys? :D

@up

no, we made all types of missions so there are no new requests :p

Anyone know any simple DM/TDM/Domination/CTF missions with AI enabled?

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone made any Expendable's type missions, would be really cool to enact different scenes from the movies, maybe a new campaign even. I know there is the AA-12 shotgun for Hale Caesar. Let me know what you guys think of the idea and maybe we can get one started.

--Col_Trautman