sweguy96

User mission requests!

What kind of mission genre do you like best?  

195 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of mission genre do you like best?

• Stealthy SpecOp missions
    • Assault missions where an army gorup attacks an objective
    • Pilot missions
    • Vehicle crew missions
    • Counter insurgency missions
    • Others

Are there any SP Fallout style missions? If not it'd be awesome if someone made one, preferably on the Jade Grove map.

I just had an idea for a MP mission. Sorry if this has already been suggested. How about:

Two teams- opfor & blufor. One member of each team is selected as the vip. Both teams must protect their vip while also trying to take out the enemy vip. They both start at their own bases and move from there. Any takers? :D

Walrus

Now I think it's time for me to request something :p. I would like to have some missions on Quesh-Kibrul with either the US vs Takistan, US vs Iran or US & Iran vs Takistan. Addons that would be needed to have is Iranian Forces (of course), Desert USMC Units- Desert Marpat Backpack, Quesh-Kibrul. Other requirements: ArmA2 + Operation Arrowhead. ;)

Also some more missions with Rellikkis Chernarussian Red Army troops on both Chernarus, Utes and other forrest islands would be nice to see!

Also some more missions with Rellikkis Chernarussian Red Army troops on both Chernarus, Utes and other forrest islands would be nice to see!

I made the official demo mission for the Chernarussian Red Army troops a long time ago now, if you haven't already played it. You can get it here if you're interested.

I made the official demo mission for the Chernarussian Red Army troops a long time ago now, if you haven't already played it. You can get it here if you're interested.

I have played it and it's good, but I think theres to few missions with the C.R.A guys. ;)

I would like to request a mission that could be incorporated into Chernarus Life: Ultimate (soon to be Sahrani Life: Ultimate)

Here's my idea…

Assassination Mission - for people that want to kill something (other than human players). The player would have to go to the Terror Hideout to sign up for the event and carry a cell phone on their person to participate. The player would receive a text message from the client (an AI with a task) telling the player to go to a specified (randomly selected location) area to receive the details. When the player arrives at the location they will find some documents containing a photo of the target (a randomly spawned AI that wanders around an area), rough description of where they MIGHT be found (a randomly selected location). Once the player arrives the target may or may not be there and they will have to search the area for them. If the target has left the area you must look for clues to his whereabouts to complete the mission. Once they have completed the job money will be transferred to their account (amount of money varies between 50,000 ~ 500,000 with difficulty of target and work involved in finding them) and a new target assigned via the cell phone you are carrying. If the cops catch you assassinating these AIs they can still arrest you same as they would for killing a human player (maybe a little less time though).

The Visiting Dignitary - assassination mission will be a little different and involve the cops protecting a high value target. A visiting dignitary will be flying in with his bodyguards (black suited functionaries armed with MP5s) and landing at a secret location. Only the police will be informed where he is landing and must go there to meet and guard him during his stay in Chernarus. He and his bodyguards will board a convoy of black SUVs and make their way to the city hall of Chernogorsk for a speech and photo op. The police MUST ensure his safety (doing so will guarantee them a big fat bonus check). After the speech the dignitary will board his SUVs and make his way to the waiting chopper to take him home. Once a human player has received the mission to assassinate the dignitary the details are up to him. He can attempt to shoot down the chopper on it's approach (if the player can guess where it's landing and if the player fails to shoot down the helicopter the dignitary will immediately depart the area and reschedule his visit causing the player to fail the mission). You can try to blow up the convoy with an RPG or mine in the road or some sort of bomb (that's if you can figure out which SUV he is in and if you miss your target the dignitary will immediately leave the area causing the player to fail the mission). You can try to shoot up the convoy with a rifle or machine gun (with the same results listed above), or you can try to snipe him while he's giving his speech. This is where he will be most vulnerable and the cops must be extra diligent in searching the area for explosives or suspicious payers (and NO the cops cannot simply order all players to leave Chernogorsk or turn on the DMZ that will completely ruin the fun). If the player successfully completes this lengthy mission he will receive a huge reward of 1,000,000 (as is fitting the difficulty and value of the target).

I've been playing CLU for awhile and we really need some new ways to make money (they're shifting the economy away from mining and into manufacturing things to sell to other players) and keep the higher Lv players busy.

This could also make for a good Cops vs Hitmen MPmission.

Edited by kage74

I am currently looking for realistic missions. Can anyone make singleplayer missions based on real life reports, and footage? I've make all the crappy ambush mission, but I want a more realistic one. I want it to be based on the current conflict in afghanistan.

Someone on Armaholic made missions based off of the wikileaks Afghan war documents. Ill try to find them for you.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Heres one but this guy actually made a bunch of missions based off of the documents.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12117&highlight=BUSHMASTER

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Just search "Afghan War Diary" for more missions.

Edited by solidsnake2384

My friend and me are looking for an ACE mission where we are crewing an Apache.

Is there a mission like this, or would someone like to create one? It doesn't need to be anything fancy.

*edit*

Also, are there any other missions for OA that are playable with 2 players?

Here is Operation Thunderstorm, playable with up to 4 human players.

Please give it a try and report anything that doesn't work, or seem not to work.

Wow crazy autoload sequence. Ok im all for convience but thats rediculous. With it autoloading you cannot fix any of the load errors or even skip the commercials. Worst yet you cannot continue once you leave the game??? Not sure what was the goal here.

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Someone on Armaholic made missions based off of the wikileaks Afghan war documents. Ill try to find them for you.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Heres one but this guy actually made a bunch of missions based off of the documents.

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Its anti american to mention wiki licks, during wartime helping the enemy is treason and should command the death penalty.

@ocgamer

Operation Thunderstorm was originally part of a series of single player missions for Operation Flashpoint by Teifiterror. A lot of things have changed since back then and the AI are a bit smarter now. So some things in the mission are obviously going to be different, most notably it being converted into a coop mission.

I still enjoyed playing the mission and hope there will be a lot more OFP mission conversions for CWR². Playing these old missions on their original islands as they were originally made will be a lot of fun.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showpost.php?p=1806596&postcount=8

Wow crazy autoload sequence. Ok im all for convience but thats rediculous. With it autoloading you cannot fix any of the load errors or even skip the commercials. Worst yet you cannot continue once you leave the game??? Not sure what was the goal here.

I don't even know what you're talking about. Maybe try it again with some more constructive feedback again and then I may get an idea what you mean after all. What errors and what commercials?

Its anti american to mention wiki licks, during wartime helping the enemy is treason and should command the death penalty.
I'm not sure what this has to do with this thread at all.

Besides that, it's totally irrelevant what you, or your government defines as "anti-american". If you can't stand the fact that Wikileaks is mentioned here then you may consider not to visit the forums again until your government tells you it's fine.

Death penalty because someone mentioned Wikileaks in a computer game forum.... everything okay with you?

Just asking. :rolleyes:

Mission doesn't work, couldn't find it in the map.

Fallujah is one of most popular maps, still there are no SP missions to play. I know most of the people prefer COOP missions but some of us prefer SP missions.

So if anyone can create or can tell were to find such missions would be very much appreciated.

WANTED: Fallujah 1.0 MP Missions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All current ones are the old Fallujah and there aren't many of them.

Ill keep hunting servers and keep looking here but if you have one please post it or PM me and I will drop it on my dedi.

Thanks!

WANTED: Fallujah 1.0 MP Missions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All current ones are the old Fallujah and there aren't many of them.

Ill keep hunting servers and keep looking here but if you have one please post it or PM me and I will drop it on my dedi.

Thanks!

UTF server 2 has benny warfare 2.066 fallujah available. It also runs yapal and lingor warfare so you may need those maps to join and change it to fallujah (if empty) depending on whats running. Note that many mods are not allowed and will cause you to be kicked (cba, zeus, etc).

Edited by Gutm@sher

I am hoping for some good Falluja coop missions. I was able to get an edited version of Domination and I put up for testing, but doesn't seem to be fully debugged. I do scan running servers though and get the maps by loading up and playing for a bit, but don't want to really take squad/clan edited missions since they put TS info on the map and drop logos into their maps too. I will keep my eyes open for more in the next few months.

Thanks.

Any missions where you play as an officer in an FOB over looking the battlefield and

directing a major operation? The missions in the campaign where you command an army

isnt much fun when you gotta direct troops where to go while driving into battle with a tank. It just feels more like being a grunt.

Hey, I've been looking everywhere and can't find a Domination map on Isla Duala with ACE and AI.

I know there is a version of it called "co@40_LSO_Dom_Duala_ACE_AI_4.1.06.isladuala", but I just can't find it downloadable anywhere.

Anyone help me out? Thanks in advance. :o