Sign in to follow this  
danny96

What do you want as the next DLC?

What do you want as the next DLC expansion?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What do you want as the next DLC expansion?

• Russians and USMC back in Operation's arrowhead with other camouflages
    • Bundeswëhr army
    • Additional countries/islands
    • More weapons package
    • Additional animations/animated car doors opening and engine improvements
    • Some new militia's or cop cars and persons (US, TKA...)
    • Additional weapons package (famas,P90, human carried M136, desert eagle, flare gun
    • Additional vehicles package (civilian like BMW's,Audi's or other like new boats,heli's etc...)
    • I do not want any DLC's anymore, I want big DVD expansion instead
    • I just want DLC's availible on DVD/CD

There you can vote what you will want as the next downloadable content expansion to ARMA II/OA/CO

I personally hate DLC's, because it must be downloaded from internet and it isn't saved on the dvd.

So I voted for I just want DLC's availible on DVD/CD

I want to see the USMC updated to recent usage in Takistan... And I want to see some Navy and airforce involvement...

There you can vote what you will want as the next downloadable content expansion to ARMA II/OA/CO

I personally hate DLC's, because it must be downloaded from internet and it isn't saved on the dvd.

you don't have a DVD burner? than they could be saved on DVD by yourself.

Some polish to the content we already have.

polished content is greater than heaps of content like we got now.

MASSIVE ISLAND they could make 3 1 snow 1 desert/wood and 1 like testinggrounds but bigger and with towns.

But also an expanion would rule with a new OPFOR like china or so ( when you played PMC missions they talk about them )

All USMC forces updated for Takistan with OA standards, perhaps a short campaign about their sector during the invasion of Takistan. Same with Russia and a campaign about their peacekeeping efforts in Northern Takistan, perhaps also placed on the Independent side.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a good OPFOR DLC, something not already added via addons (ie: Not China, Iran, etc...).

not on the list but Australian Defense Force, would be EPIC and maybe some more Takistan map (A larger Zargabad type map)

A big island with a big city, not too modern, not too rustic. What about some fictional conflict in some south america looks like country?

I want a new OPFOR more than anything. At least a fully filled out Chinese faction with both woodland and desert options for soldiers and vehicles, and the current US faction to be given woodland gear (multicam since it IS being fielded to US troops) and OD vehicles to go with it. Given that, I would be okay never getting anything again content wise.

Should we be given more content though, I'd like...

-BAF extended. Fully filled out British Forces in the same way the US forces are with new accurate weaponry (PDW's for crewman..etc), troops (SAS/SBS..etc) and vehicles (Challenger 2..etc).

-Russia/USMC updated. Both factions up to OA standards, maybe a few new vehicles, woodland/desert option for new troops and vehicles, maybe model tweaks so they have newer gear or something since it's like 2013/14 currently in game and it was 09 (I think) in A2.

-Either additional forces or a complete Czech Faction.

-SF addon, expands on and adds to the current special forces in game.

-New maps, something like Utes, maybe bigger, little more grittier. Another map similar to Takistan only less mountains..more flat land. A multi terrain island similar to the way Sahrani was, mountains with some low areas covered in snow, a desert like grassland and an area with heavy forest as well.

Can't think of anything else but I'm sure I've got more stuff to think of...

As I said in DLC thread... I would like more large scale battles for missions/campaign/scenarios. No Warfare.

New East side wont hurt or more Russian equipment + campaign.

Also, I have been waiting AC-130 + campaign since DLCs were announced, actually since arrowhead was announced :-P

I just opposite you, I prefer DLC to DVD/CD for DLC is easy to be preserved in our portrobal harddisk while DVD is easy to be broken after repeated installation. Furthermore, considering the cost, releasing DLC is lower cost than producting DVD, everyone who involved business should understand lower cost means more profitable.

As for the next DLC, I do not need more addons or contents, I just hope BIS can fix those small bugs and make the game perfect, make AI more intellectual and develop a new system which combined all indenpent official maps together and create a plateform which allows players edit mission on a larger scale territory.:yay:

Russians with new equipment to yr 2013 + standards. And i wouldn't mind it being a Expansion on DVD, a big one like OA.

There are enough US or BLUFOR campaigns already

Su-25 must be SM variant. Also Mi-24PN (upgraded Mi-24P), Ka-60 (russian reskin), Yak-130, Mi-8AMTSh, Su-27SM, Sukhoi T-50 (PAK FA) Mi-28NE, Mi-26, An-70, Mig_skat UCAV,T-90A Vladimir, T-80UM, BTR-82A, KA-137, BMP-T Terminator, T-72BM Rogatka (upgraded T-72), Kornet-E, RPG-29, 2S19 MSTA-S, SA-17 Grizzly, BMP-3M (upgraded), Pantsyr S-1, BM-30 Smerch, SV-98, OC-14, Dragunov SVU and new troops etc

Also Make Russians independant or make an option to choose ur BLUFOR, OPFOR and Independant sides

Edited by vasmkd