it seems vehicles with destroyed subsystems lose their armor protection and become vulnerable to small arms fire.
start a new game as opfor
rpg-18 the starting m113 medvac in the engine
have someone board the disabled vehicle
open fire on it with your assault rifle
the effect persists through repairs and I haven't been able to trigger it outside of ace warfare be.
first off, great work with your mission, really enjoying it!
Is it possible to add 5.56 tracer ammo and M203 smokegrenades for opfor M16A2/M203?
Love playing with the M16 and having the above items available would be good.
Alternatively, having a AK74M with ironsight would be very nice.
Last edited by TheCrusader; Mar 17 2011 at 22:21.
Type B: Take a Flashbang and flash them (Try multible times)
I cant find flashbang. anyone knows ?
Last edited by Archangellos; Mar 17 2011 at 12:53.
For some reason why i can't play the mission in dedicated ?
Any tips ?
Is the new v6 version gonna come in a ACE version to?
How to switch off overloads in the plane .in warfare missions
1)Since BE 2.067 we have USMC units list of squads and USMC playable units in Cherno,but in ACE edition we're still have US units with sand camo.May you improve your mission accordingly?
2)Benny's EASA module needs adaptation,because aircrafts in ACE have another default weapons.So EASA doesn't remove an old loadout before adding a new.You can buy 10 different loadouts,and all of them will be on aircraft at the same time.Change and expand weapons list in EASA pls
P.S.:Is it difficult to replace Benny's EASA module with ACE EASA?
Last edited by woore; Apr 2 2011 at 12:46.
ACE and Zeus AI + Benny Warfare something's wrong.
First man huge thanks to Benny. This mod is hands down exactly what Arma needed.
I'm hoping someone can help me out here... I'm having some AI difficulties with my buddy and according to how people are playing it online it sounds like our AI is not performing correctly so was hoping someone could help out.
Here's what we did for the install:
We have Steam version of OA and Arma 2.
1. Installed Six updater.
2. Added modules ACE, ACEX, ACEX_RU, ACEX_SM, ACEX_USNavy, CBA, ZEUS_AI_ACE, BWMOD, GL4, BWMOD_ACE,
3. Installed ArmA II launcher.
4. Added ACE, ACEX, ACEX_RU, ACEX_SM, ACEX_USNavy, CBA, ZEUS_AI_ACE, BWMOD, GL4, BWMOD_ACE to the Group 1 Addons / Mods.
5. The game launches and has all the appropriate listed mods running.
Looks good so far, but when we initiate a BE_Warfare a few things start to go wrong.
1. After taking the first town, the AI commanders of 3 squads (usually Echo and November) just stand there and become invulnerable, and do nothing.
2. After about 30 mins of play the AI starts to spawn at base, ordering units but not using them. This causes them to start forming huge lines of soldiers standing still. If a Human player is voted as commander, the units do not respond to orders.
3. On Chenarus, some AI groups were spawning on the island out side the main land in the south east. I suspect this was occuring on some of the other maps, but didn't notice it until Chenarus.
4. Some AI groups were spawning in ground and swimming
The opposing force is not able to take the first town. (This is set on medium resistance).
These issues were with Zeus, UPSMON on. With Zeus and UPSMON off the AI has less inactive units (still many inactive tho) and is obliterated by trying to take the first town. I should also note that me and my buddy both have the exact same installs on client and server.
Anyone have any input, sorry for the huge post, but I'm dying to get this working correctly, and the small conflicts that happen right in the beginning are amazing, but then the AI commander and everything starts to bug out.
This is a bit late for a reply but anyways,
Originally Posted by Digll
I'm getting this issue as well- it might be good to note that the unresponsive units seem to affect OPfor the most. I can't find out why but almost all of BLUfors units are responsive but about 90% of Opfor units are unresponsive. This is a great warfare that includes ACE but these bugs are making it near impossible to play. Does anyone know how to fix the AI becoming inactive bug?
Originally Posted by Digll
As far as I'm aware the inactive AI squads bug has been around for a while, I've seen it in every warfare match I've played every since Arma 2. I don't quite understand how it's been around so long without being fixed.
Originally Posted by Genesis92x