joehunk

Warfare BE: ACE Edition

Sorry for bumping a long dead thread, but I've recently gotten ACE and ACRE, and when I play this map there is only the original short range radio, the other radios aren't purchaseable.

Was there ever a fix for this? I haven't had time to read all billion pages yet. I'd really like to play this map, but being unable to communicate would be bad.

Hello guys,

I just have a small problem and I dont know how to solve it. So when I am started the Mission on Takistan I cant start playing:

aoa_ace_problem.png

If I go back to lobby and join again the game I am outside the map, far away from the HQ. When I kill myself I respawn and the same position outside of the map.

Here a all expansion-packages I'm using:

http://7rust-Dev.bplaced.de/IMG/W3/aoa_expa.png (1163 kB)

And my startup-parameters: -cpuCount=4 -noPause -skipIntro -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion

I also updated to the latest beta patch and I am staring ArmA 2 OA with steam...I tried so many things before this post but I wont works :(

Please help, best regards!

When I try to build my base when I am commander lets say I try to build a barracks when I click to build it takes salvage points off me but doesn't make the object spawn! BUG? please help

!!!!

When I try to build my base when I am commander lets say I try to build a barracks when I click to build it takes salvage points off me but doesn't make the object spawn! BUG? please help

!!!!

Hi mate, i wasn't going to bother answering but thought, what the heck! This version of Warfare BE ACE is pretty much obsolete and the ACE Mod has been updated a lot since this was released and i doubt anyone will fix or update whatever version you're playing. So it's not a surprise to see it's full of bugs, you'd be better off playing a newer more up to date version of Warfare BE.

LG ;)

It says "Loading, may take a few minutes..." forever! Why is that so?

I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have, or know where to get, a relatively up-to-date version of this mod or one similar? The only one I found was contained on a moddb page, and it's a tad broken, with players being unable to actually place buildings down even though it deducts supplies. I believe a broken version of BE 2.069. The ai can do it, which is *manageable*, but definitely looking for improvement. I'll be posting to the Arma Reddit for help too, and I'll be updating both posts if I get any information back for others who might search in the future. Will try and future proof something, get it on a google drive or something.

On 3/23/2019 at 1:06 PM, MacMillan11 said:

Could somebody reupload these missions? 🙂

Here's my edits of ACE Warfare. 

Link Removed!!

Edited by law-giver
Removed dropbox link.