Sign in to follow this  
jamieb

Digital Download

Hey, Anybody have a link so I can Digitally Download Private Military Company? I have searched in alot of places yet cannot find.

Hi and welcome to the forum

just click on the image ad, top right corner of the form page. It will redirect you to BIS ufficial download site. If you purchase it from sprocket BIS will get all the money.

Kind regards

Here.

Download link you get after your payment has been received.

would have been nice to know that BIS would get the full amount if i payed by using sprocket BEFORE i used crap a*s Steam. i read that you cant use steam OA keys with Sprocket. if so BIS you need to work on this. i'd much rather be using the game from you guys then steam or any other digital retailers.

:(

would have been nice to know that BIS would get the full amount if i payed by using sprocket BEFORE i used crap a*s Steam. i read that you cant use steam OA keys with Sprocket. if so BIS you need to work on this. i'd much rather be using the game from you guys then steam or any other digital retailers.

:(

+1

Steam downloads the whole game again for every new patch released. Currently downloading OA update which is 3.9 GB. I have downloaded at least 12 GB of Arma this month. Not saying Steam is bad or anything but definitely not good for Arma games. Is there any way to convert Steam into Sprocket system? BIS to the rescue???

Well, Sprocket has been advertised quite a lot around the forums. Heck, even look in the top right of the forum right now and there's a flashy advert that takes you to a page with many links, and the first and foremost link in each Digital Download section is a link to Sprocket.

As for using your Steam key with Sprocket... That's simply not going to happen.