Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PMC05 - Elimination

PMC05 - Elimination

How can i know where is the engine block of the vehicles? It doesn't appear in the thermal vision, and i need lots of shots to destroy the vehicle (which is when the "disable the engine" task is completed).
    I tried to shot at the center/front and center/side but i still can't get a way to disable the vehicles without destroying them.

And i don't have enough ammo to destroy them all (yep, i already got the ammo from the back of my mate).

edit: Oh, it will appear in IR if i am close enough.
    ... damn, this mission is going to be hard, the last bmp2 and t34 are very close to the enemy infantry area.
    Last edited by Turin Turambar; Dec 1 2010 at 14:38.

Hold lft shift and numpad minus, release both and type endmission.

It took me over one hour (ingame time) + all the dieing and loading. A superb mission!

This is a mission where you need to plan your tactics and approaching routes and have patience! This is what Arma is supposed to be!

Quote Originally Posted by Turin Turambar View Post
    edit: Oh, it will appear in IR if i am close enough.
    ... damn, this mission is going to be hard, the last bmp2 and t34 are very close to the enemy infantry area.
    Let Asano do the job with the infantry with his silenced rifle. It worked great for me.

NEW >>> Dying Ember | Resistance campaign for Arma 3
    Black Lands | Resistance campaign for Arma 2: CO

For The Life Of A Friend | SP scenario for Arma 2: CO
    Evil's Last Will | SP scenario for Arma

Yep, it's a very interesting mission. It seems hard, but it's just a question of having patience, thinking before acting, advance slowly and look carefully at your sorroundings.

And Asano is not immortal, man! :P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH Ive just spent god knows how long on this mission.
    Ive shot all enemy veh commanders and gunners killed all the infantry but dont have any ammo left to shoot engine blocks, I can ride around in a t55 as I killed the driver but when I exit the tank it blows up. so I cant even do it that way!

How many shots does it take to take out a t72, because at the start I moved all the way to the bunker where a t34 or what ever its called and put 2 clips into its engine block at the back and it did nothing, so thats why I took out all gunners!

Is my only option to re start mission and try again?

Heh, i did it. And you know with how many bullets left? With one.

FUNKSTAR, did you empty the ammo in your (and Asano's) backpack already?

For a T72 - I think 6 shoots in the engine... Not sure anymore.

How many vehicles are there? And where are they?

I've spent the last hour just looking for vehicles.
    So far i've detected and successfuly destoyed:
    2x BRDM
    2x T72
    1x T55
    1x T34
    1x BMP-2

All of these tasks are completed, but the last "neutralize all vehicles" still remains. Gaaaaaaah!

Quote Originally Posted by Vanten View Post
    How many vehicles are there? And where are they?

I've spent the last hour just looking for vehicles.
    So far i've detected and successfuly destoyed:
    2x BRDM
    2x T72
    1x T55
    1x T34
    1x BMP-2

All of these tasks are completed, but the last "neutralize all vehicles" still remains. Gaaaaaaah!
    There's also one M113 that drives near the big crater on the eastern side of the map.

My bad I was running PMC with ACE so thats why it was doing nothing, I re did the mission with vanilla and that made it work.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast