Sign in to follow this  
santafee

PMC DLC and Helicopters...

Ok...Next Tuesday we´re getting nice new Units, stuff and a pretty cool CHOPPER. I preorderd the DLC and i wanna play it, at least without gamebreaking issues. 1 month before a pretty nice bug was introduced which makes choppers constantly crashing and nicking like insane swingboats. It´s pretty clear what created the http://dev-heaven.net/issues/14410 issue in 1! beta. it was not fixed with the recent betas, also not with the following 1.55 patch. Now im hearing, it will not get fixed, even in the PMC DLC Patch. Im more then pissed, cause this bug is now 1 month on the tracker on dev heaven. If you guys dont want to play with suicide choppers after 2 stable patches please, tell it BIS here...:icon_neutral:

Im testing every beta, nice support, but i dont need to test them, if they continue gamebreakers in the next stable patches. Its 1 MONTH now.

No point to say BIS provies good support at all, but you guys dont expect im buying stuff which i cant use, do you?

point of this thread is to move BIS to create a last stable fix for the choppers....the issue has enough votes and many people dont even know devheaven.

also, i got MUCH patience, but if gamebreakers are introduced in a beta and continued in stables more then 1 month...

Edited by Himmelsfeuer

i may ask on sprocket if i can download the PMC Dlc and pay 1-2 month later, when i got money again. Seriously, you have to fix gamebreakers. Nobody is expecting small buggers to be fixed :thumbsdown:

Himmelsfeuer, I think everyone who needs to be aware of this issue at BIS is aware of it by now, and they'll most likely fix it in some upcoming final or beta patch. If they don't know it already, your constant spamming of the issue over and over will certainly catch someone's eye. For the record I have yet to experience any issues aside from aesthetic with the choppers bobbing up and down, and I use them quite a lot in my missions.

Thread locked.