Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: Fields of War: Normandy 1.00 and beyond WIP thread (formerly The 31st Normandy mod)

Please post any Wip immage ....i would like masturb tonight!!!

Master Gunnery Sergeant Rip31st's Avatar
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylonjoke View Post
    Please post any Wip immage ....i would like masturb tonight!!!
    Make sure you clean up after yourself...here's the city of Caen WIP ( via ww2 imagery):
    "Obviously I like WW2 & Depeche Mode. If you don't like either...shove off m8" - rip31st

BOOMSHANKA!!!!! Im loving you guys!!!!!!uhm...i would like to ask you something...is there a way to create a crateres with artillery fire? this should be great!

That should be close to realistic and as it was in 1944 before allies bombed it to ruins. We have used old maps and recon photos.

LOL pls dont forget m3 tank,or t28!!!! =DDDDDD ehm...are airborne troops completed??if yes why dont you post them to download...lol..thats a stupid quest okok sorry..

guys are you making V Corps , VII Corps, 4th Infantry Division ,90th Infantry Division and others axis infantry?i'll not ask you quests anymore...=P

pretty damn awesome ive been wondering where you guys went had some fun moments with 31st cant wait for an even better version

Master Gunnery Sergeant Rip31st's Avatar
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by carver-usmc View Post
    pretty damn awesome ive been wondering where you guys went had some fun moments with 31st cant wait for an even better version
    Well we never left, we closed our thread when we voted for a name change within our group and reopened a new one. The 31st was from my online gaming squad "The 31st Wrecking Crew". Just a bunch of guys that played games together...namely ww2online aka battleground Europe on the Axis side.

I felt "The 31st Normandy mod" was no longer relevant considering we plan to do all theaters of WW2 and the 31st was like I mentioned, just for my run around online and blast em' up friends. I asked the guys to come up with some ideas. They came up with 20+ names and we voted on them and FoW was selected.

The new version is completely awesome. I can't wait to get it out to the public.

Sounds very good we are expecting your new release with great excitement
    "Whoever comes to us with the sword from the sword will perish"
    Alexandr Nevsky Prince of Novgorod and Kiev 1220-1263

Page 12 of 88 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast