Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Developer post in this thread.  

Thread: TrueMods

Great release. I really missed TrueMods in ArmA 2.

Will there be a TrueAI release like there was in ArmA?

Addon TESTED :

BRILLIANT ADDON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel like my soldier is finally a real person, not a robot
    with parkinson. As for the fov and player speed, i think it is perfect too! Please don't change it.

The only problem is that the small zoom (very nice feature btw) makes it very hard to spot and engage at 200/300m or above without any acog. I think it is perfectly ok and realistic . I like that very much as it gives back the real use to binculars.
    BUT, AI should have a slightly less spot engagement distance too.
    At the moment, a regulaer AI soldier (no acog or else) can spot and engage me from too far i tink. (i use vanilla AI, no mod).
    Test it. You can't really see an AI at 200/300 m. They should'not too, unless they hear you shooting.

What do you think?

P.S: I reinstalled Arma just for this addon. And hell it was worth it!

Top release !!!
    Thanks for sharing RG.

Please fellas can someone post a video?I am playing another game and do the erase game to install a new one thing.I don't wanna lose my spot just to install this to view it and then uninstall and reinstall my game....lol please...
    "What's with all these motherfucking snakes in this motherfucking game"........a thought I had when i was prone and 3 snakes were crawling all around me.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfstriked View Post
    Please fellas can someone post a video?I am playing another game and do the erase game to install a new one thing.I don't wanna lose my spot just to install this to view it and then uninstall and reinstall my game....lol please...
    Huh? I don't follow why you would need to erase the game and reinstall to try the mod

// fragOut Studio

I noticed that long weapon names are getting slightly clipped by the BigText HUD... like so:

hmm. I'm stil playing with this addon and it is awesome.

Sorry if i repeat myself but i need to know what are you thoughts about the AI Spot Distance?

For me, as the zoom is really small (that is a good thing), without acog i cant' seem to be able to Spot/Engage an enemy infantry properly above 250m.
    So i think the AI should not be able to do so either.

1- How could i tweak the AI spot distance myself?
    2- Do you think it is a reasonable thing to do?

How do you put the GPS on the screen? Ctrl+M doesn´t work :s

Quote Originally Posted by SpetS15 View Post
    How do you put the GPS on the screen? Ctrl+M doesn´t work :s
    Be sure you have the gps equipped to begin with or else you won't be able to bring it up.

Ok, i tested it again.

I can see a silhouette enemy at 300/400m and properly engage. Above that i have to use an acog. I think that it is good value. But just out of curiosity, what is the AI spot distance in vanilla?
    (veteran //Enemyskill=1 and EnemyPrecision=0.3)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast