I've been updating and improving my Stryker pack and thought I'd share it. the initial coding was done by RicoADF, then Stiltman came onboard and really helped push this project forward.
If you're familiar with the previous release (v1.1) then here's a list of the changes we've made:
- Added two new Strykers: Medical Evacuation Vehicle (MEV) and Commander's Vehicle (CV)
- Fixed the issue with the floating steering wheel.
- Changed the texture of the ventilation box.
- Made the SLAT armour slightly wider (it was too narrow before).
- Improved the SLAT armour LODs (they're more efficient and better-looking now).
- Improved the high detail SLAT armour model (added the tow cable gate at the front).
- Added bump/normal maps to the spare wheel, canvas rolls and green bustle pack.
- Slightly improved the shadow LOD (the spare wheel now casts a shadow).
- Repositioned the spare wheel straps on some of the Strykers to fit properly.
They've been renamed slightly and can be found in Armor, under the following names:
- M1126 ICV (M2/SLAT)
- M1126 ICV (Mk19/SLAT)
- M1134 ATGM (SLAT)
- M1130 CV (M2/SLAT)
- M1133 MEV (M2/SLAT)