Sign in to follow this  
Dwarden

BattlEye Installers (A2:OA, A2: RFT, A2)

Unknown game version=Kick BE issue?

I just re-installed been playing ArmA2/OA off an on since release an nvr seen this b4 i'm running ArmA2oA 1.60 an ArmA2 patched to 1.11 an i get same error message. Have no Idea what to do, other than reinstall an or redownload all patches which i really dont want to do with a dsl connection. Any help.

Update..I'm currently re-installing ArmA OA, i tried to dl BE again via www.Battleye.com an gave like a path error when dl'n not sure what caused that. is it possible patchs that i saved on flash drive b4 restoring pc could be a cause of the problem, i really don't wanna redl patches again if i don't have too if'n ArmA2OA reinstall dont fix the issue. thanx.

I also tried this....

ftp://downloads.bistudio.com/arma2.com/tools/Setup_BattlEyeARMA2OA.exe

an that did'nt fix it either.

Read this: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?109915-BattlEye-Installers-(A2-OA-A2-RFT-A2)&p=2083999&viewfull=1#post2083999.

anyone with that error is using old non-final 1.60 (most likely obsolete 1.60 Release Candidate)

please update Your game

(another case is unsupported beta version but this is not it)

same error here played fine days the mod dayZ, then battle eye ist corrupted, i was kicked and loose all my stuff..battleeye is broken?

i use the lates off.beta.

Last night my server kicked everyone off it with the Corrupted Memory message, which is weird as they had all been able to connect fine for the last month and I find it odd that 6 players would independently all get corrupted battleye files at the same time which leads me to think there is something with the server (though it all checks out ok). Does the beta patch impact battleye? I ask because there is no beta patch on my server and all of the players have used the beta recently to connect to DayZ.

same error here played fine days the mod dayZ, then battle eye ist corrupted, i was kicked and loose all my stuff..battleeye is broken?

i use the lates off.beta.

Okay, having BE problems.

Last night, after playing on several servers, I received a dialog box BE message that said "memory corrupted: #3". I got to searching around on this forum, then went through both the windows unintall and the uninstall within the BE folder itself.

I have Arma2, OA:CO, with BAF and PMC. I tried installing the individual BEClient.dll and BEServer.dl from the BE website and placing those in my /Arma2/Battleye folder (which is where the folder had been and worked up until last night). No joy. I uninstalled those, tried the BE installer.exe for RFT - it created a NEW folder under program(86) Bohemia Interactive called simply "ArmA", right beside my "Arma2" folder. Of course, that didn't work. Then I started receiving the error: "Battleye initialization failed" whenever I'd attempt to join any server (no they were not password protected servers). I tried just the OA BE installer.exe (as linked on the first page of this thread), it then created a "Battleye" folder in Arma2 directory (which, again, was where the original folder was). Tried to join and same error message. After uninstalling and deleting battleye yet again, I installed the A2 install.exe. It too placed the folder directly in Arma2 folder (so I have program (86)/Bohemia Interactive/Arma2/Battleye), but I get the same error.

What next?

[FIXED] Last night, I uninstalled through the windows utility as well as the battleye utility in the folder, THEN using 7zip I extracted the battleye.exe from the latest patch, THEN installed that from my desktop. It worked.

Edited by Agua

Why this error message appear in same server with DayZ?

"Signature check timed out"

After message, the server kicked me.

Just bought this game and been playing dayz mostly but when tried to play OA, battleye initialization failed. :confused: Been looking for solution here and there but any of them seems not to be working. Last two hours didn't get me anywhere. Win7 64bit-Steam combo. Latest patch in arma2 and arma2oa(including beta and dayz).

Downloaded dll's and stuff. Now i just don't know what to do anymore. Throw me a bone here...

If solution was in this thread, which i did read, then it must have gone past my eyes and sorry for that.

Why DayZ works but OA gets this battleye error?

Edited by ukko

Having an issue with battle eye for some reason - running on Linux and getting this it is a new install, all works apart from Battle eye and RCON any help would be much appreciated !

.rpt

13:26:37 Dedicated host created.
13:26:38 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.170)
13:26:38 Host identity created.
ArmA 2 OA Console version 1.62 : port 2303
13:26:38 BattlEye Server: Unknown command

in the following folder i have

/httpdocs/arma2/expansion/battleye

beserver.so
beserver_active_a1ac197.cfg

when i put beserver.cfg into the folder it changes it to _active_xxxxxx.cfg when i run the server ?

I have the following in beserver.cfg

RConPassword mypasswordishere

Latest updates of battleye seems to have pushed a service "c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\BEService.exe". Is it really necessary ?

And could we get some communication when updates like this happen so we know we don't deal with a virus.

Latest updates of battleye seems to have pushed a service "c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\BEService.exe". Is it really necessary ?

And could we get some communication when updates like this happen so we know we don't deal with a virus.

this is valid BE file and it is necessary ...

Yes, it's part of BE. It wasn't announced yet because it's still in the testing phase.

Sorry to bump but still having no joy , and would appreciate any help

Having an issue with battle eye for some reason - running on Linux and getting this it is a new install, all works apart from Battle eye and RCON any help would be much appreciated !

.rpt

13:26:37 Dedicated host created.
13:26:38 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.170)
13:26:38 Host identity created.
ArmA 2 OA Console version 1.62 : port 2303
13:26:38 BattlEye Server: Unknown command

in the following folder i have

/httpdocs/arma2/expansion/battleye

beserver.so
beserver_active_a1ac197.cfg

when i put beserver.cfg into the folder it changes it to _active_xxxxxx.cfg when i run the server ?

I have the following in beserver.cfg

RConPassword mypasswordishere

I am still having this problem: https://dev-heaven.net/issues/70609

I have no clue how to fix it. The only thing I can think of is BattleEye, but you would expect a lot more people to be reporting it if it was. Any Idea $able, if it might be Battle Eye?

I played on a server without BE and had no pauses. I will try to test some more but there are very few non BE servers to test on.

I am still having bad problems with this. It went away for a week after build 2678. But is back now and I cant fix it. It is driving me nuts. Every 120 seconds (Approx) the game freezes monetarily and then goes back to normal, and then a yellow chain (usually) appears for a moment.

Whats confusing me more: I have a second PC that is now on Windows7 and I recently installed Arma2/oa/BAF/ACRLight and patches, then finally the beta patch (2678). This machine is running with out problems on the same server. The only difference I can see is that it is not running BEservice for some reason, even though BattlEye is up to date. I checked the folders on this PC too and there is no C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye directory.

I can't get get my primary (freezing)PC into this state. If I remove everything to do with BE, as soon as I join the server it installs the BEService to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye\BEService.exe and executes it.

I have even tried to remove every thing BattlEye related from my primary (freezing) PC, including running "sc delete BEService", then copying the Arma2oa/Expansion/BattlEye folder over from the 2nd (working) PC. But when I join the server with the freezing PC, BattlEye still updates and the BEService reinstalls

Why does my 2nd PC not download and install BEService? How can I stop my Primary (freezing) PC from installing it?

I think there is a high possibility this is causing my freezing, it is the only difference I can find between both machines.

Is there any thing else I can do? I'm out of ideas and at the end of my tether :( I am happy to test anything, I need this fixed.

Edited by -=seany=-

I try to join any server on either Operation Arrowhead, regular Arma II or DayZ through the DayZ Commander. I know it's not only the mod because I cant join a server even if I'm on vanilla OA. It says that BattleEye initialization failed. Please help :D

I am still having this problem: (removed link due to anti spam rules)

I have no clue how to fix it. The only thing I can think of is BattleEye, but you would expect a lot more people to be reporting it if it was. Any Idea $able, if it might be Battle Eye?

I played on a server without BE and had no pauses. I will try to test some more but there are very few non BE servers to test on.

Just posting to say that I have this issue myself, it is still a problem and an extremely annoying one at that. It is DEFINITELY caused by battleye as if I end the beservice.exe process (which takes up 10% of my cpu by the way), all the stuttering goes away completely until I get kicked by the server. The issue is extremely frustrating and there appears to be nothing I can do to fix it.

Delete "BEService" & "BeService_arma2oa" in "c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\BattlEye" if you have problems with BE in Arma.. fixes a lot of crap