• Topics

• Hello! I'm trying to import the shapefile for some roads into my map but the resulting splines are always all over the place and with the wrong size. I've used the SHP generated by Game Terrain Tool for QGIS and others created manually by me in QGIS with the same result. I think that's probably caused by the wrong CRS but I can't figure out what my map in Enfusion is using. Any help? Thank you!!
    • Totally forgot about this section, I have some missions available at my user page:   https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198016000690/myworkshopfiles/   As soon as I develop more missions, I'll post here, but this is my Workshop page and highlights some missions I created, and if I do more missions, I'll post them here.
    • Please i need help 🙂   I host a liberation server with TADST and have the Problem that the Difficulty of the enemy AI is to hard, they kill us with 1 or 2 shots, we want to set the difficulty on Custom and AI skill 0.6 precision 0.05 to test, they shouldn t hit a house that is 20 meters away 😃   (the located server config file.:  -port=2302 "-config=E:\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\scheisshaufen\TADST_config.cfg") So but the server doesn t take over this properties. I can set it in the Properties of the TADST client and looked in the server config and there stands this.:   // Config file generated 08.05.2024 20:00 with TADST. hostName = "kaka";
      password = "1212";
      passwordAdmin = "";
      serverCommandPassword = "";
      logFile = ""; motd[] = {
      };
      motdInterval = 3; maxPlayers = 2;
      kickduplicate = 0;
      verifySignatures = 0;
      allowedFilePatching = 0;
      requiredSecureId = 0;
      upnp = 1; allowedVoteCmds[] = {};
      voteMissionPlayers = 3;
      voteThreshold = 1.5; disableVoN = 0;
      vonCodecQuality = 10;
      persistent = 0;
      timeStampFormat = "none";
      BattlEye = 0; doubleIdDetected = "";
      onUserConnected = "";
      onUserDisconnected = "";
      onHackedData = "";
      onDifferentData = "";
      onUnsignedData = "";
      regularCheck = ""; class Missions
      {
          class Mission_1
          {
              template = "kp_liberation.Altis";
              difficulty = "custom";
          };
      };   ___________________________   So this is the thing,     difficulty = "custom"; now it should take the DIfficulty from the Arma 3 Profile file or? it is located here.: E:\Spiele\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\TADST\scheisshaufen\Users\scheisshaufen\scheisshaufen   in the Arma 3 Profile stands this.:   difficulty="custom";
      class DifficultyPresets
      {
          class CustomDifficulty
          {
              class Options
              {
                  reducedDamage=0;
                  groupIndicators=1;
                  friendlyTags=1;
                  enemyTags=1;
                  detectedMines=1;
                  commands=1;
                  waypoints=1;
                  weaponInfo=1;
                  stanceIndicator=1;
                  staminaBar=1;
                  weaponCrosshair=1;
                  visionAid=1;
                  thirdPersonView=1;
                  cameraShake=1;
                  scoreTable=1;
                  deathMessages=1;
                  vonID=1;
                  mapContent=1;
                  autoReport=1;
                  multipleSaves=1;
              };
              aiLevelPreset=3;
              class CustomAILevel
              {
                  skillAI=0.60000002;
                  precisionAI=0.050000001;
              };
          };
      };
      sceneComplexity=100000;
      shadowZDistance=100;
      viewDistance=1000;
      preferredObjectViewDistance=800;
      pipViewDistance=500;
      terrainGrid=25;
      volumeCD=10;
      volumeFX=10;
      volumeSpeech=10;
      volumeVoN=10;
      singleVoice=0;
      vonRecThreshold=0.029999999;
      volumeMapDucking=1;
      volumeUI=1;   _____________________________________________   Can someone tell me why the hell when i start the server and play on it, the server don t take this Difficulty?   Thanks
    • This is the error message I get in the console Creation of object L Zeus:7 failed, state LOGGED IN
    • Update: This does not happen when I am loading into a server without a Zeus slot. It only happens when the mission I load into has a Zeus slot. I am going to have a third party verify the issue to make sure it is not just me.