Sign in to follow this  
Stagler

Chechen Rebels

I have this question arose: Where have you seen these Chechens? The screenshots are not Chechens, but rather the contractors of the Russian army ... You should have used YouTube, and then the name does not match what they see. If you somnivaetes in my words, you can poke a nose, just let the forum moderator will understand why I can not attach a video from YouTube to your post.

Bondarchuk: These dont look like contractors to me.

http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/photo/shamil_maskhadov/page1.shtml

I used good sources for this addon mate. Dont worry.

Bondarchuk: These dont look like contractors to me.

http://kavkazcenter.com/eng/photo/shamil_maskhadov/page1.shtml

I used good sources for this addon mate. Dont worry.

pics of mostly dead men at a majlis al shura from quite some time ago. how about some variety less Les an more VSR,berezka,tigr,flora,partizan etc.. are these to represent current caucasus emirate mujahideen? or some generic mash of ChRI fighter thru the 2000's? thanks

is there any particular reason why the textures on the infantry are completely black until I close to within 50m or so? Then they switch to normal.

Chechen security forces? No I havent TBH. May be a next step.

Chechen presidental quard or VV bataillons North and South would be cool.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?158022-New-Chechen-Ministry-of-Internal-Affairs

is there any particular reason why the textures on the infantry are completely black until I close to within 50m or so? Then they switch to normal.

That's for easier spotting them.

Edited by DiFool

That's for easier spotting them.

Its the same for any BIS models. Look at the CDF from quite far away or the ChDKZ.

Its the same for any BIS models. Look at the CDF from quite far away or the ChDKZ.

Just kidding!

Haha should of said DiFool. You know how many people I have to deal with chattin shit :p

Here's a replacement pack for these units. There are two files, one will replace vanilla Chedaki, the other Napa guerillas. Report if there's anything wrong, and hope you enjoy it.

ur my hero! thanks man, i got so bored shooting the same targets all the time.

i think you should try to add:

T-72A

T-62A (Vilas Model)

BTR-60PB (Reskined to default soviet green)

i think you should try to add:

T-72A

T-62A (Vilas Model)

BTR-60PB (Reskined to default soviet green)

I think BTR-60PB must be replaced with BTR-70 just because BTR-60 was never used in Chechnya by russians.

TheOmegaX, and andrewmarley

Before this gets out of hand, addon requests go in the addon request thread. Requests like this are considered spam unless the addon maker himself is looking for such input. Since Col. Stagler has ignored requests for vehicles in the past, I can only imagine that these requests are not contributing to his thread in any way. At such a time when he is looking for suggestions about which vehicles to put in his infantry pack, I'm sure he will make it known.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, PR and/or WL.

Hi all, I am proud to announce that the Chechen Rebels are now a playable/selectable faction for use in my SP mission LOST. You can pick and choose to use the Chechens alongside other mods including PRACS, PCDF, OFrP, and BWMod to fight alongside/against a wide variety of supported mods. Also, they are supported on all map versions of the mission as well.

NOTE: The mission assumes West/Resistance are allied, so the Chechens will be a friendly faction.

Thread

Chechens allied with West!

Nonsense Sir!

lol, perhaps Nonsense Indeed!

But, give me a Chechen OPFOR config and I can give folks the option. Unfortunately allowing people to bring in other independents like PRACS and NAPA force me to put the Chechens under the allied side.

UPDATE: I have now included an optional config PBO that will give you the option of having the Chechen's as OPFOR. This will allow you to have them be one of the included enemies in the mission. Because the original mod's forces and my config soldiers are different classnames, you could technically have Chechens fighting with you and against you, lol.

Thread

This units are awesome ! :)

Too bad you can't remove their fake backpacks. :'(

When I spawn one of these guys and try to fight them they turn all black?

Same with the BIS ChDKZ insurgents then. :)

Hi.

Awesome pack!

Any way of obtaining MLODs please? I'm trying to make a faction out of this for my mod which is very WIP and these boys would serve the purpose of bad guys once again - KLA Terrorists ( Kosovo conflict ). If possible please help us with this, and we can only offer our gratitude and proper credit for your work.

Here what Im trying to do but failing for now - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?141181-Something-is-a-miss-with-my-config-cpp-new-faction-HELP

Edited by _MaSSive

I dont know how many times it has been mentioned in this thread, but they are reskins, so no MLODs are inaccessible.

I dont know how many times it has been mentioned in this thread, but they are reskins, so no MLODs are inaccessible.

Im sorry to hear that. Ive been readin trough whole thread quickly I might have missed it.

--PM SENT--