Sign in to follow this  
Brass

World making tool soon to be released!

its called WRPedit, find more info at http://ofpinternals.megaforums.ru/

youll be able to import real life maps, add all the parafinalia such as objects and forrests and preview the map without having to go into the game.

if you cant find anything, go to gallery, wrp edit.

v. interesting site.

thanks, but we already knew that about...3 months ago.

and ever since they have been telling us they will release it soon!

Yeah right!

I WANT WRPEDIT!!!!!

Can they Please hurry up!

I have wicked island ideas, but can't make them because they refuse to release wrpedit!

Why don't they release it anyway? I mean, what do they have to lose?

I don't think its a case of not wanting to release it, I think they just haven't finished it.

well theyve made an island havent they?

LMAO LMFAO hahahaha man these guys crack me up every time they say soon to be released I heard it 4 months ago than its coming out in 1 week.. LMAO..

When they mean soon to be released they are talking in a way for us to give them 5 more months.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vampire @ May 11 2002,22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LMAO LMFAO hahahaha man these guys crack me up every time they say soon to be released I heard it 4 months ago than its coming out in 1 week.. LMAO..

When they mean soon to be released they are talking  in a way for us to give them 5 more months.<span id='postcolor'>

You mean kind of like BIS and Oxygen? I can totally understand OFP Internals's delays, they have a lot less to go by than BIS, they're hacking away at the game figuring out how it works to make us proper tools, no wonder they run into some obstacles. At least they've given us a new and unique island tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vampire @ May 11 2002,22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LMAO LMFAO hahahaha man these guys crack me up every time they say soon to be released I heard it 4 months ago than its coming out in 1 week.. LMAO..

When they mean soon to be released they are talking  in a way for us to give them 5 more months.<span id='postcolor'>

They will release it on the same day as Duke Nukem Forever... wink.giftounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">They will release it on the same day as Duke Nukem Forever... <span id='postcolor'>

sad.gif I've been waiting for that game since i bought Duke Nukem 3d...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sadico @ May 12 2002,00:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sad.gif  I've been waiting for that game since i bought Duke Nukem 3d...<span id='postcolor'>

If your last wish is playing DNF before you die - you will be granted an long life! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

I get the feeling we can wait a long time before its released.

sorry, i obviously aint as hardcore as you to know every scrap of news. oh well. no need to tell you where to get a similar map editor thats already released...

I'm sure it will be released soon, maybe even as soon as when "terrorism" is eliminated by domination.............