Sign in to follow this  
bboy

Controling the UAV from UAV Terminal Bag, on my back?

Hi people... I have a problem... I figured out how to control the UAV from the UAV Terminal, Hummwy Terminal.. Everything works fine... Now i want to conrol UAV from Terminal Bag... If i put that bag on the ground and sincronize bag, uav and the player with UAV module, works fine... But i can't pick it up and put on my back to carry... The bag on the ground sincronized with UAV Moudule gives me only one action, UAV... And i want to take it! Or... if i can to have it already on the back when the mission starts and then the use UAV.... I tryed to put the bag one the back with command NAME addBackpack "US_UAV_Pack_EP1" and to sincronize player and UAV with UAV Module. when the mission start the bag is on my back, but i dont have action "UAV", i can't use it... Any suggestions?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 PM ----------

Hi people... I have a problem... I figured out how to control the UAV from the UAV Terminal, Hummwy Terminal.. Everything works fine... Now i want to conrol UAV from Terminal Bag... If i put that bag on the ground and sincronize bag, uav and the player with UAV module, works fine... But i can't pick it up and put on my back to carry... The bag on the ground sincronized with UAV Moudule gives me only one action, UAV... And i want to take it! Or... if i can to have it already on the back when the mission starts and then the use UAV.... I tryed to put the bag one the back with command NAME addBackpack "US_UAV_Pack_EP1" and to sincronize player and UAV with UAV Module. when the mission start the bag is on my back, but i dont have action "UAV", i can't use it... Any suggestions?

My bad... I picked up the bag from the ground... Please admin to delete this thread... Thank you