Sign in to follow this  
barret

Army?

Is there any one who is or has really been in the army? if so plz respond.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 09 2002,09:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look at this thread:

Are you a soldier? <span id='postcolor'>

I did, but a lot of the grammer in the post dosen't make me belive it

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 09 2002,09<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look at this thread:

I did, but a lot of the grammer in the post dosen't make me belive it<span id='postcolor'>

Im not sure that I understand what you mean.

You wanted to know who has been in the military and I think that that thread + the military stupidity thread give you that info.

Edit: There are probably much more ppl too, especially Europeans, since we have conscript armies and the most of the people older than 18 years have been forced to do military service regardless if they wanted it or not.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 09 2002,21:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,21:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 09 2002,09<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Look at this thread:

I did, but a lot of the grammer in the post dosen't make me belive it<span id='postcolor'>

Im not sure that I understand what you mean.

You wanted to know who has been in the military and I think that that thread + the military stupidity thread give you that info.<span id='postcolor'>

Well what I'm tryin to say is, "The way that a lot of the people write, and what they claim they do and what they do in the military is hard to belive". I mean, its hard to belive some ones in the army and is some sort of tank gunner, but can't spell the person's name he's quoting correctly.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well what I'm tryin to say is, "The way that a lot of the people write, and what they claim they do and what they do in the military is hard to belive". I mean, its hard to belive some ones in the army and is some sort of tank gunner, but can't spell the person's name he's quoting correctly.<span id='postcolor'>

Tank gunners are not known to be very bright tounge.gif

oh, btw, it's spelled "grammar", not "grammer" smile.gif

Edit: + you have to understand that not everybodys native language is English. I can't say that I spotted any bullshitter in that thread.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 09 2002,21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well what I'm tryin to say is, "The way that a lot of the people write, and what they claim they do and what they do in the military is hard to belive". I mean, its hard to belive some ones in the army and is some sort of tank gunner, but can't spell the person's name he's quoting correctly.<span id='postcolor'>

oh, btw, it's spelled "grammar", not "grammer" smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, do they teach you english In sweden? I'm learnin swedish on my own and I couldn't correct some one typing swedish on a forum if they had 3 letters on teh word missing! biggrin.gif

But any ways, I just used tank gunners as an example. Its hard to belive people when they have no proof.

Its kinda like the problem with "Freedome of Speach"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But any ways, I just used tank gunners as an example. Its hard to belive people when they have no proof.

Its kinda like the problem with "Freedome of Speach"<span id='postcolor'>

The American ppl that posted are

ussoldier11b and E6hotel and they have shown on many occasions that they know what they are talking about, so there is no doubt about them.

But you can easily see if somebody is full of crap. There was a guy in the Addons forum who claimed to be a Ranger but it became very obvious that he was full of shit.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,21:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 09 2002,21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (barret @ May 09 2002,21:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well what I'm tryin to say is, "The way that a lot of the people write, and what they claim they do and what they do in the military is hard to belive". I mean, its hard to belive some ones in the army and is some sort of tank gunner, but can't spell the person's name he's quoting correctly.<span id='postcolor'>

oh, btw, it's spelled "grammar", not "grammer" smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, do they teach you english In sweden? I'm learnin swedish on my own and I couldn't correct some one  typing swedish on a forum if they had 3 letters on teh word missing! biggrin.gif

But any ways, I just used tank gunners as an example. Its hard to belive people when they have no proof.

Its kinda like the problem with "Freedome of Speach"<span id='postcolor'>

Then why are you started this topic ? Is it proof when someone post here same as in older topic ? confused.gif

As a point of note, you may find it interesting that the Australian Defence Forces only have one English Spelling test in their entire recruiting process. It consists of ten words, written twice, once spelt correctly, once incorrectly. All you have to do is circle the correct spelling.

That is the only spelling test, Period. Therefor it is quite possible that many people could be in the forces but still have terrible spelling or grammar.

A -- Ain't

R -- Ready for

M -- Marines

Y -- Yet

j/k Bro,

M -- My

A -- A$$

R -- Rides

I -- In

N -- Navy

E -- Equipment

Semper Fi

U -- Uncle

S -- Sam

A -- Ain't

R -- Released

M -- Me

Y -- Yet

U -- Uncle

S -- Sam's

M -- Misguided

C -- Children

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PitViper @ May 10 2002,21:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">U -- Uncl

S -- Sa

A -- Ain'

R -- Release

M -- M

Y -- Ye

U -- Uncl

S -- Sam'

M -- Misguide

C -- Childre<span id='postcolor'>

HAHAHA! I'm hungry

does any one here know what the recon crews do in the army?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ May 09 2002,21:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Tank gunners are not known to be very bright tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I gotta take offense to this......some of us CDAT's aren't anywhere NEAR as dim as some of those 11Bulletstoppers smile.gif

j/k.....about the bulletstopper part at least LOL

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ May 11 2002,09:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">if you want a funny clip of US Army, go to www.cbs.com/latenight/lateshow, goto 'Dave Tv' then 'Comedy Clips' and then look for 'Biff Henderson's Tour of Eagle Base in Bosnia'<span id='postcolor'>

wow, they owe a lot of money to the government lol