Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: [PvP] GunGame --- Fast Paced TDM!

Gunnery Sergeant
    doesnt seem to sort it,,,, even leaving server and rejoining the game they still have same problem... no big deal though...
    }

Second Lieutenant GossamerSolid's Avatar
    Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Taxman View Post
    doesnt seem to sort it,,,, even leaving server and rejoining the game they still have same problem... no big deal though...
    I'll have to keep my eye out.

Missions/Gamemodes
    Mods/Addons
    PC - i5 3570K | EVGA GTX 780 ACX | 16GB DDR3

shit loads of fun this mission just put it on the zeus server

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by wheres my rabbit ? View Post
    shit loads of fun this mission just put it on the zeus server
    I'll have to stop by sometime, bring some friends and we'll have a big match!

Quote Originally Posted by GossamerS View Post
    I'll have to stop by sometime, bring some friends and we'll have a big match!
    sounds like an idea

btw one of our guys had the problem of not upgrading weapons/ levelling up and was getting BAF errors (even though he had it ) he downgraded from the latest beta patch and the problem went away.

Author of the Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by wheres my rabbit ? View Post
    sounds like an idea

btw one of our guys had the problem of not upgrading weapons/ levelling up and was getting BAF errors (even though he had it ) he downgraded from the latest beta patch and the problem went away.
    I'll have to keep my eye out for it, but I don't use the LATEST beta patch right now due to the version number change.

Gunnery Sergeant
    We dont use patch either,,,,,,,,,,,,, Gossamer matey, we also get the Baf error, but not just on your map,,,,,,,,,, can you tell me please did you create the map with the FULL BAF DLC, or were/are you using the Lite ? a lot of our maps were made using the lite and I suspected that to be the problem... (just a guess though)

Author of the Thread
    We dont use patch either,,,,,,,,,,,,, Gossamer matey, we also get the Baf error, but not just on your map,,,,,,,,,, can you tell me please did you create the map with the FULL BAF DLC, or were/are you using the Lite ? a lot of our maps were made using the lite and I suspected that to be the problem... (just a guess though)

I use Full BAF as I own it

So it's probably BIS's infinite wisdom that is causing that little error. I doubt it actually effects gameplay or does it?

Gunnery Sergeant
    No it doesnt matey.... it just gives that annoying error up when you use a Baf weapon,,,, BUT its fixed with newest patch anyway ....

Hurry up and give us some more Gungame maps ,,,,, variety is the spice of life lol.. and I have to say,, that with the right amount of peeps on server (only 4 or 5 per side) this is a LOT of fun to play....

Author of the Thread
    No it doesnt matey.... it just gives that annoying error up when you use a Baf weapon,,,, BUT its fixed with newest patch anyway ....

Hurry up and give us some more Gungame maps ,,,,, variety is the spice of life lol.. and I have to say,, that with the right amount of peeps on server (only 4 or 5 per side) this is a LOT of fun to play....

I'll try to add more as soon as possible, I'm just trying to finish up my new version of warfare and deal with some RL stuff.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast