ArmA 3 - GWAR3
ArmA 2 - PCDF | Gossamer's Warfare
PC - i5 3570K | EVGA GTX 780 ACX | 16GB DDR3
I love this gametype. Especially the end of the game. Its just so good and smart (ive played the CWR² version). I was wondering if it is possible to add AI to this game type. :/ Thanks though
So I ended up taking 1.04 and started adding AI support in. The AI are base ArmA 2 AI, so sometimes they run past opponents and they don't engage that fast. I'll probably fiddle around with the AI scripting commands to try to make them react faster. It's still fun to have more people to shoot at during a match. For anybody who wants to fiddle around with what I have so far, here's the file:
NOTE: This isn't a stable release, it's purely WIP
Known Issues- Added AI (any slot that doesn't have a player will be AI)
- CTRL+S will change the announcer sounds (UT/Quake, UT3, Off)
- CTRL+X +C can zoom in or zoom out the minimap
- CTRL+P is for the PM system
- CTRL+K can toggle kill streak messages
- Changed the GUI around
- Experimental respawn system (no respawning inside of buildings or within 30m of enemy players)
- Added another weapon set (Vilas eastern weapons pack (Xeno426 config edition))
- Fully implemented Xeno's networking system (thank you once again Xeno)
- Sometimes late joiners won't spawn with a weapon
- If a player leaves a slot, an AI won't take their place
- AI continue walking around at end game (you can seem them running around without weapons in the victory screen)
- Sometimes a player won't level up on a kill (It never happened to me, but it happened to another tester)
- AI stop moving after a bit and derp out (I need to refresh their move orders)
So as you can see, it's just a test version, but if anybody wants to try it out, be my guest.
Feel free to take the source and build whatever you want out of it as well, just provide original credit to me (and to Xeno for his networking system because I use it).
Hey, you mentioned you were going to do a tutorial on how to move the map area? I do not see any tutorials for Gungame posted, would love to edit this. Thanks.
This actually sound very interesting.