Sign in to follow this  
shezan74

New project: Fallujah

yeah me too... i love making Base\FOB templates, and love even more seeing what others come up with!

Btw, the river is extremely edgy, but i think you know that already^^

Yes i know :)

unfortunately i've some troubles with bulldozer in those days (works only the one from A2 and not the one from OA, that allow terrain finetuning) :(

Hey Shezan,

This is really really great! Congrats on getting this released and looking forward to seeing more of your good work.

Tup

Sweet, one of the few things I've made time to look at! Congrats Shezan! Really looking good. Hope to find some time to go ride/fly around here soon. :)

I've just tried Fallujah 1.1, the single bridge leading to Hospital is not fixed for AI,

I had a stryker follow me across and it jumps at the west exit off the bridge.

If I stand at the East side and order an AI hmmw to the hospital he will always drive to the double bridge.

yeah, the single bridge still seems to have the jumping error for human players, we always have to be careful going across it otherwise we tend to flip, most we can do over it to be safe is about 5kmh

yeah, the single bridge still seems to have the jumping error for human players, we always have to be careful going across it otherwise we tend to flip, most we can do over it to be safe is about 5kmh

I´ve first noticed this bug after the PMC patch was installed.