[10-78]COOP "Mince Meat"

[10-78]MinceMeat on Takistan an Operation Arrowhead Mission

Armaholic Download

Mince Meat Co-08

Filefront Download

Mince Meat Co-8

No Add Ons

1-8 Players

Your base is under attack, but this is just a distraction to try and keep you from a major meeting between the Takistan Militia and the Takistan Army. Your mission is to get to the meeting and observe and identify the leader of the Takistan Militia. Be careful not to be seen during the meeting as you must track the Militia Leader back to his base where you can then eliminate the Militia and interrogate the Leader. It is vital that learn the location of a suspected bombing to take place later in the day. Your must stop this bombing at all costs.

KwsPUEx65w4

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Edited by decap

hi and thanks for this, looks interesting!

is friendly ai enabled in this one?

hi and thanks for this, looks interesting!

is friendly ai enabled in this one?

No, in all my missions the friendly AI are disabled

hey,played it and i m a bit disappointed about it ...

First off,when you got a arty raid on a base as setup,i would of expect to spawn @ base,easy mode,walking around/equipping/etc - then BOOM! first shell explosion,BOOM 2nd shell,thinking WHAT THE HELL - then boarding car and speed off while explosions raid your base (abit)

Instead of this i find myself on a desert street,hearing the explosions,no gear selection (of course,in the desert lol) and rdy to go

Then i m heading to the meeting (does it get triggered by distance or time?) because once i reach a certain point the info MEETING STARTED comes up and prob. 3min later the meeting ends ...

Why not make the meeting a)longer (8-10min) and b)why not identify the Militia Leader by a LD and therefor activating the "satellite" to trigger his travel route

Fine,turning my jeep moving around hilltops to keep view on the car and be safe of detection - bummer,got shot from villages twice but it had no effect on the ML movement or his guards

Imo detection should penalize you,maybe by activating local resistance in nearby towns (5-10men groups) going to search you/patrol for you

It was pretty easy to take down resistance using the 0.50cal of the car (no RPG soldiers for enemy?) and wasnt a challenge at all as they keep in formation even when being shot,therefor making easy to spot targets

okay,took em down and drove for the ML which did get capped pretty easily (raised hands) got INTEL on Bomber and moved out quickly

Noticed the roadblocks on main roads you used (nice) but they wasnt guarded/boarded - maybe think about that,1-2 each roadblock might keep the pressure up

Also,a time limit in general would make a nice addition (when capping the ML,the Bomber should get activated to do his job asap or get killed,adding more pressure to be there in time

Atm i can easily setup a ambush for him or just drive full speed and light him up with the 0.50cal

Well,solved and moving to base which is imho very underrepresented,at least put a few guys and a officer to report to,make up a good outro talk conversation "blablabla savedtheday,tremendouseffort blablabla" and i m happy

And while we r on it,where s the whole guys in the mosque stuff,didnt saw any of that while playing and i expected judging by pics that this would be a stealth insertion in a hvly civ filled city,sneaking in a observation point and praying to not get detected lol

The pics are a tarp!

Cheers,good fun none of the less

Oh yea,it doesnt make sense to use backpacks that feature Mk17 mags when u got a Mk16 weapon :D

Edited by TheScar

hey,played it and i m a bit disappointed about it ...

First off,when you got a arty raid on a base as setup,i would of expect to spawn @ base,easy mode,walking around/equipping/etc - then BOOM! first shell explosion,BOOM 2nd shell,thinking WHAT THE HELL - then boarding car and speed off while explosions raid your base (abit)

Instead of this i find myself on a desert street,hearing the explosions,no gear selection (of course,in the desert lol) and rdy to go

Then i m heading to the meeting (does it get triggered by distance or time?) because once i reach a certain point the info MEETING STARTED comes up and prob. 3min later the meeting ends ...

Why not make the meeting a)longer (8-10min) and b)why not identify the Militia Leader by a LD and therefor activating the "satellite" to trigger his travel route

Fine,turning my jeep moving around hilltops to keep view on the car and be safe of detection - bummer,got shot from villages twice but it had no effect on the ML movement or his guards

Imo detection should penalize you,maybe by activating local resistance in nearby towns (5-10men groups) going to search you/patrol for you

It was pretty easy to take down resistance using the 0.50cal of the car (no RPG soldiers for enemy?) and wasnt a challenge at all as they keep in formation even when being shot,therefor making easy to spot targets

okay,took em down and drove for the ML which did get capped pretty easily (raised hands) got INTEL on Bomber and moved out quickly

Noticed the roadblocks on main roads you used (nice) but they wasnt guarded/boarded - maybe think about that,1-2 each roadblock might keep the pressure up

Also,a time limit in general would make a nice addition (when capping the ML,the Bomber should get activated to do his job asap or get killed,adding more pressure to be there in time

Atm i can easily setup a ambush for him or just drive full speed and light him up with the 0.50cal

Well,solved and moving to base which is imho very underrepresented,at least put a few guys and a officer to report to,make up a good outro talk conversation "blablabla savedtheday,tremendouseffort blablabla" and i m happy

And while we r on it,where s the whole guys in the mosque stuff,didnt saw any of that while playing and i expected judging by pics that this would be a stealth insertion in a hvly civ filled city,sneaking in a observation point and praying to not get detected lol

The pics are a tarp!

Cheers,good fun none of the less

Oh yea,it doesnt make sense to use backpacks that feature Mk17 mags when u got a Mk16 weapon :D

The mission was dumbed down heavily due to idiots we were playing with, and I never went back to the original before release.