Sign in to follow this  
boogieman

some server question

Hello to all,

I rented a server and i am trying to work out the server_config.log. It is in my server.cfg but it wont work. Now i change it to MyServer.log but it still does not work.

In what map will the server put it,maybe i need to make manually the map so that he could find it.

Other thing is there a ping restriction?

Thanks in advanced

Hello,

You rented a gameserver from who, I have Defcon servers, if you have defcon I know my way

around and how you an get things going which dont matter but, the server.cfg

needs to be the server.cfg not anything else, thats why it dont work, dont rename it!

Your post really has me lost as to what your trying to do, can you give more details.

Also you got the right idea for being in the trouble shooting section, however your issues

are better suited for the Mp section as there are many posts discussing Mp issues or concerns.

Here are a link to help you out for the cfg, but answer my questions so i can better help you.

Server.cfg

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

If i said that then I'd have to refer somone else in terms of the meaning to "we" would be,

so then id put in a reference to a squad, or say a friend and I have, but yes we have our own defcon server.

Edited by Gnter Severloh