Sign in to follow this  
NoRailgunner

War Inc Battlezone

War Inc Battlezone is a free to play online shooter developed by Online Warmongers LLC an independent dev company funded through Arktos Entertainment Group.

Game Infos: http://www.thewarinc.com/game.php

FAQ: http://www.thewarinc.com/faq.php

Join Beta: http://www.thewarinc.com/signup.php

If its well done it could be interesting for some hours of fun...

For a free game looks actually quite pretty.

However i have to wonder at the gameplay, as most free games tend to want to play like CoD or something similar, resulting in a lame run and gun shoot em up.

Heya guys, I'm Sousuke - the Community Mannager for WarInc. Battlezone :)

If you guys have any questions about the game feel free to ask here or via PM - I will do my best to answer them all ^^

For now, I'll just revive this thread with a latest screenshot ^^ Hope you like :)

997639_20101203_screen001.jpg

You can find many more on our official website! :D

Official website (Apply for the beta!) - http://www.thewarinc.com/

Facebook page - http://www.facebook.com/warbattlezone

Twitter - http://twitter.com/theWarInc

MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/554550160

Cheers! :)

Hello. You want to play the game. But You can?

Well heres a tutorial You will need to follow To get it to work.

-------------------------

Tutorial

-------------------------

1. You have the game downloaded and say SM 3.0 Is required and you don't have it. Your like dam... i wish i could play this... You can.

2. Go to:Scroll down till you see Demo: http://transgaming.com/business/swiftshader

(And Fill the information out) (( The required information is required. You Can not go around it. ( i am not the owner.. but it is fine ))

3. Click the link in the email and download it.

4. Extract the file to a location. In that file should be 2 folders and then in each one of them 1 dll file.

5. When You open ( ex. 84 ) copy the DLL and put it in the main FIle of the game. ( If you have game on desktop. right click it and click " Open File Location " ) And in that folder you will see a couple things 1) The Update thing. 2) The Uninstall & text 3) a divX download.

Just put the DLL inside the folder. Then Lunch the game. If it don't work. Try the other one. If that don't work i am sorry.

It will take a little But Once it is done Updating. You can play the game.

--------------------

Tags

--------------------

War Inc Battlezone Problem

Download fail

SM 3.0

War

Inc.

Battle Zone

Problem

Dll

Game

=============

Ps. I hope this helps.

We've made a gameplay clip up of War Inc. Battlezone. I'll say nothing, go watch the clip first them let me know if you agree or not.

Aw, I wasn't expecting Gears of War. It looked so good on the screenshots too.

Really nice Clip. Totally shows the immense Realism of this game :p

It's, ermm... not the greatest of games in the world. Think a 3rd person Call of Duty on cocaine and you almost have this game...

Let's just say it took me longer to download it than I did play it

This game kind of reminds me of SpecOps for PS1 with added blur :butbut:

specops_screen015.jpg

meh, could´ve looked past the 3rd person only and no ironsights .... but tactical reloads wasting my precious leftover ammo when the guy already only carries 3 mags was too much.

#1 stupid shooter (i.e. hold lmb all the time) stays TF2.

Hi all

ArmA2 is available FREE so why even both with this POS?

Kind Regards walker

Hi all

ArmA2 is available FREE so why even both with this POS?

Kind Regards walker

> this

Really nice Clip. Totally shows the immense Realism of this game :p

Talk about taking the piss with marketing material lol!

Wow, I tried it for maybe 10 minutes on steam and then proceeded to uninstall.

Why do companies think that because the game is free, it should be a piece of shit? Put some damn work into your product before releasing it...

Martin, Spec Ops was a great game (I played the second one), it was like much more hardcore Delta Force. Don't offend it :P

About War Inc... I thought it's kinda nice that even their Community Manager took time to write something in here, yet...

Why every free FPS game (exclude ArmA 2) have to be a CoD clone? GUYS SRSLY. Why do waste your time on making XXX clone instead of making an original, or at least MORE original product, that have a bigger chance of being succesful?

Why Counter Strike was that great? Apart from being a great game, it was THE ONLY ONE LIKE THAT. If there would be already 10 games portraing cops vs bad guys in PvP only manner it wouldn't be that much of a success... especially if You would have trouble telling the difference between them.

If any of you guys enjoy the game you should definately check out the War Inc. Event being hosted by Xfire. It ends today, the 28th. First place gets a $750 graphics card and 2nd gets a $350 dollar one. So go check it out.

I just played the beta for the first time today and it's pretty nice, 3rd person though.

The graphic is decent+ and the maps are very good.

Been playing this game for about three days now. I find it really fun, being able to customise your character, choose your skills and boosts and stuff to suit the ways you want to play. There are many tactical elements once you get into it. Yeah, the actual gameplay feeling might sometimes feel like you're playing something from 2004 with a complete makeover, but there are many elements within that don't meet the eye.

If anyone looks at the game and is concerned that you will need to pay to get all the good stuff and work your ass off to buy ingame items and such, then don't be. You do get free currency, just by playing the last few days I've gotten about $30 worth of gamepoints, which you can get on leveling up, registering and playing a certain amount of hours. Also, I have about 90,000 gold dollars which enough to rent out a nice uniform/armour/weapons etc, for one loadout for about a month, before running out (but I won't run out at all since I'll be playing).

meh, could´ve looked past the 3rd person only and no ironsights .... but tactical reloads wasting my precious leftover ammo when the guy already only carries 3 mags was too much.

Firstly you can use things like reflex sights and scopes as attached on weapons. Secondly, if you're reloading and throwing away mags with 20 rounds left in, then that's your issue there. You can resupply at a crate or take the "double-up" ability which allows you to carry eight magazines for standard weapons other than four. The only reasons you've put for disliking the game itself is because you're a crap player, so it seems.

Firstly you can use things like reflex sights and scopes as attached on weapons. Secondly, if you're reloading and throwing away mags with 20 rounds left in, then that's your issue there. You can resupply at a crate or take the "double-up" ability which allows you to carry eight magazines for standard weapons other than four. The only reasons you've put for disliking the game itself is because you're a crap player, so it seems.

:p

Yeah well, the Eotech is like what, 2 meters wide?

As for the "double up" skill, by the time i noticed it´d be that much needed it was already too late. So i don´t think my sentiment about all this is wrong.

Another thing that sucks huge donkey balls is the 3rd person camera which, by design, restricts your movements to only going right around objects. It´s that ridicoulous.

I rather play BF2P4F for my "stupid shooter" needs :wave:

lol. Well, it is a beta and I think switching camera over shoulders is being worked on. It can only be changed in options for now.

#1 stupid shooter (i.e. hold lmb all the time) stays TF2.

TF2 has more depth than most other shooters (maybe even ArmA) :p

TF2 has more depth than most other shooters (maybe even ArmA) :p

The clipping error with The Stahlhelm + Summer Camp Pilot Shades pissed me off :-/