Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Black hawk down?

Is anyone black hawk down mission!confused.gif??? that coming out soon?confused.gif?? smile.gif

Cant make big cities right now...

with gunslinger's addon, desert island, and a hell of a lot of patience you could turn the place into one huge city but who's going to spend the time doing that?

I did, I even added the roads and such, though it took a lot of CPU power to run it. I then changed it around so your missions would be in key parts of the town, and you would only play in sections, so you woudnt see all of the town but you felt like you were in a city. Though a few problems arose, 1: There are no skins to fit Samalia, I had to use russians, 2: I had virus and had to reconfigure my entire harddrive, really pissed me off..

It can be done but it does take time, I also downloaded the movie and looked at the town carefully

There is a Somalia multiplyer mission but its hard as hell. 16 US soldiers (plus a chopper) vs 40+ somalians. Not the easiest mission.

By the way, Phisher how did you get the movie already? Its not avalible till June 11.

*cough*warez*cough* hmm i must be comin down with something

it would lag down the CPU pretty bad sad.gif but nothing like a raining, foggy day in the middle of the desert

*cough*warez*cough*

Yah I know it's not exactly legal, but whatever.

I got the town built and was starting on my first mission, I was doing the part where the car drives to the selected building. I had SpecOps Blackhawks (black ones) drop down, though never got that rope thing to work. It was fricken awsome, I was so pissed off when I got that damn virus, I coudn't save a damn thing off my computer.

I also had the Kiowa (spelling might be off) Choppers be the "little birds" and had them fly by the city with the flyinheight command, trust me it was cool.