C5 Gaming Server is Now Online
The members of Cerberus 5 are very happy to provide the Armed Assault2 and Operation Arrowhead community with the best Player on Player Quality missions/maps. Here in C5 we believe in providing the players with quality games and good clean fun with very fare server admins.
Please feel free to join us on Teamspeak 3 at c5.kicks-ass.org OR 220.127.116.11:9987 , no password is required
But at least know that C5 has a large Variety of Custom Games...
While we are notorious for our custom maps and features, we never require any special mods to play. But both Arma2 and Operation Arrowhead will need to be installed to play all of our maps ( not not every mission/map requires both )
* In our C5-Style AAS maps, you'll find special factories at the home base spawns where you can create any vehicle you choose. Depending on the map, you'll find aircraft factories, armor factories and light vehicle factories. Also keep your eyes peeled for para-jumps that will allow you to spawn in the air over any part of the map you choose.
* We've created an "AAS Capture & Hold" style of game in which capturing all of the AAS bases do not immediately end the game. The AAS bases are for strategic spawn points. The game is timed, with each team gaining points for the number of sectors held over the set time limit. The high score at the end of the game wins.
* We often play "Capture & Hold 3 Team" maps. Opfor fights against Blufor who fight against Rebels. These maps are among some of our most unique in play and feel.
* On occasion we play old-school deathmatch games in specially designed CQB areas reminiscent of Quake or Doom style man made layouts.
* Our love of variety extends from CQB focused maps to vehicle intensive maps, to sniper friendly maps, to combinations of perfection for all play styles. Have a suggestion for a play style or layout? Let us know! We are constantly developing new and unique maps and games to suit a variety of tastes.
In Arma 2, filter 'C5' and check out the veriety of unique games we've created. Also feel free to join us in TS, and speak up when you've got questions. You'll find the friendly folks around here are more than happy to help!
( as a side note I am SSgt.Nikolai-C5- on the server and Teamspeak )
Last edited by Col.Nikolai; Aug 21 2010 at 02:10.
Update yer server ta 1.54
The server is now running version 1.54, enjoy
New PVP games have been added to the server, please enjoy
Server has been reconfigured and now runs even smoother, absolutely zero player stutter past 100 meters ( unlike other servers with extreme teleporting/stuttering of players at 100m ) FPS also seems to be much smoother in all Game Types now.
so once again, please enjoy