Sign in to follow this  
rrpatch

MP player names and end trigger

3 questions if anyone know a simple answer.

1. How do you set up a MP map to have Name Tags displayed? IE im on the west team and can see peoples names above there head in green but east team can only see east player names above there head.

2. End game trigger. I have a map that has a lot of empty cars on it with civilians in each town. I need to end the game when all civilians are dead. I set a trigger up with acv: civilians and no present but the empty cars count as civilians for some reason.

3. This on is tricky. I have a chopper with an AI flying from town to town and attached a trigger that is set to on acv: east and present. I want to display a hint. East player spotter near " the town he is near" if the chopper fly’s over him. I have markers in each town with the town names. Any simple idea?

Thank you for your help. Links to maps or files that could help would be great or code past. I tried Wiki and after hours of errors post here.

Edited by rrpatch

Looking for basic into. Map starts and camera looking at a solider from 10 feet away. That's all. any ideas?