Sign in to follow this  
Haruchai

Ghost/Invisible Player Aftre First Death/Respawn

I am having the exact same issue as reported here: http://dev-heaven.net/issues/12204. I have posted on that forum, too. But, subsequent to my post there I have done a complete reinstall of OS (W7 Ultimate 64-bit) and both Arma 2 and OA. I have not installed any mods this time. Issue is still there. I have to leave the server and re-enter in order to be seen, to be able to enter vehicles and record kills/deaths. If I stay in the game, I cannot be seen by either other players or the AI, although other players can hear my weapons, see dirt splat etc. I also cannot enter vehicles at all. No kills are recored, although deaths are. This resets if I leave the server and rejoin and is fine until my first respawn.

Is this a portforwarding issue?

Edited by Haruchai

Now have this patched to 1.54 and still no resolution. I realise that not many players experience this. But isn't there someone who could offer a cause/solution.

OLD OLD Thread but this happens to me too...Any ideas yet? a year later?

Yes, I have same problem here with some players. This is the worst bug of ARMA2. =(

BIS, we need's a help...

Odd bug! Which I've never heard of before. Have you sent them to the dh ticket which explains the fixes that at least seem to apply to some? That router thing? Damn, can't even trust electronics these days :p