Sign in to follow this  
Snoopy

Dam! dam! dam! dam!

ok i open up preference and was just testing what this thing does, so i open up advance and i see 'geometry preformance and i see i CAN pull it farther right, so i pull it all the way and now when ever i start my game and open up the user made files, its is all blank!!!!!!!!!!and i mean BLANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i open user missions in the C drive and i STILL see my missions there BUT the ****ing game CAN NOT read it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all my time wasted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dopesn anybody know how to fix this?confused.gif?confused.gif? i have this program called "GoBack" it can reboot your pc to a certain time period, like going 'back in time' thing and everything would be the same BUT that doesnt even work! ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes i have tried reinstalling

You mean you can't see any missions in the "open mission" dialog?

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">now when ever i start my game and open up the user made files, its is all blank<span id='postcolor'>

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

Maybe you have several users created and you are now using mission editor as different users? This might be easily why "the ****ing game CAN NOT read it ".

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gif

You say it started after you changes your "geometry perfmance slider". I do not thing it could do anything like this, but just for sure, did you try to put it back to its old value (if you do not remmember the old value, you can press "Autodetect" button). More important: do you remember you touched anything else while "testing what this thing does"?

ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Note: I do not usually use "ARGHHHHH", but I wanted to make sure we both use the same language and there is no misunderstanding. smile.gif ARGHHHHHH smile.gif