Tophes ArmA 2 Dedicated Server Tool (TA2DST) v.1.4
by Tophe of Östgöta Ops
The Armed Assault series allows an amazing array of settings to freely customize dedicated servers.
This means you will have to edit quite a few config files to get it running the way you like.
TA2DST is a tool that will greatly simplify this. All you need to do is to choose the settings you like.
Then the application will create all necessary files according to your settings and start the server with the appropriate arguments.
All necessary files will be created in a folder called 'TA2DST'.
You can save different profiles to easily switch between server setups.
In the folder TA2DST a new folder for each profile will be created. This folder contains all files associated to the profile.
Here you will find a file named '<profile_name>.TA2DST'. This contains all your settings for that profile.
You can share your TA2DST settings with the community with this single file.
Copy the file 'TA2DST.exe' to your ArmA2 game folder.
* Note that it's important that the file is in the game root folder, i.e. C:\Program files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\
* If you are upgrading from an earlier version of TA2DST you might need to delete your old TA2DST folder so the program may create new settings files.
* You also need to have .NET installed.
Plans for upcoming releases:
- System for setting Mission Parameters.
- Live monitoring of netlog
- Process monitoring, restart server on crash.
- Start as service.
1.4 - 2012.07.09
- Live RPT log monitoring (needs som fine tuning).
- Export function for config files and parameters.
- Added "Minimum Error To Send Near" in performance settings.
- Added option for "requiredBuild=xxxxx", with automatic build retriever.
- Drag and drop folders functionality for mods.
- Drag and drop ordering for mods and missions.
- Checked missions and mods now stay checked after refresh.
- Added <> as option in the server reporting IP menu.
- Fixed bug - Expert settings didn't work.
- Fixed bug - Initial start would create a TA2DST folder on HD root.
- Fixed bug - Couldn't save settings while server was running.
1.3 - 2011.02.09
- New function to set mission loading order.
- Mod and Mission loading order is now saved in the profile
- Voting bug fixed. Disabling voting now works.
- MOTD maximum interval is increased to 999 seconds
1.2 - 2010.11.06
- New function to set mod loading order.
1.1b - 2010.11.05
- Fixed bug with 'Precision Enemy' value.
- Added checkbox to disable/enable server voting.
1.0b - 2010.08.15
- Support for beta servers
- Added mod tab.
- Added parameters text box.
- Added preview.
- Several minor bugs fixed.
0.9b2 - 2010.08.09
- Added profiles.
- Added error-catches for an unidentified bug that gives
some users an error the first time they run the program.
- Several minor bugs ironed out.
0.9b - 2010.08.08
I'd be very happy if you could help me out and report any bugs, problems, ideas, suggestions, smoothie recipes etc. in this thread