1. Singelplayer: New rockets for the Carl Gustav (MAAWS). HE with airburst, smoke and illumination.
2. Multiplayer. As above and a optional buddy reload system.
1. Airburst: Load a FV441 and press the self interaction key. Press the "Set fuse" menu, use the + and - to set range and press the "rangenumbers" to confirm. Aim over your target. Fire.
2. Smoke and illum: Use smoke as any normal HEAT or HE. Aim really really high with the illumrocket.
1. To use the full system (buddy reload) place the SAM GRG System module (Found under modules in the editor) on the map. This will disable the self interaction menu option.
2. A video that should explain how to use it.
The rockets have to be in the loaders inventory, not in a backpack.
A ammobox is available in the ACE Ammunition menu in the editor (SAM MAAWS box).
This is a public beta, if you find a error or have a suggestion please post it here.
sam_grg_heat = FFV551 HEAT
sam_grg_he = FFV441 HE (with airburst)
sam_grg_smoke = FFV469 Smoke
sam_grg_illum = FFV545 Illum
SSG Clan (Special thanks to Carlbark and Rigge for the Youtube clip.)
and a lot of other people.
Old stuff... Spoiler:
Old stuff no longer supported SAM Support BETA
GUI for requesting support. CAS, Art, Transport, AC130, UAV.
To change the support types, call sings and other things go
to sam_support_init.sqf in sam_support folder, the init file should be quite self explaining.
ReadMe inside the file. BETA stage so please send feedback.