Sign in to follow this  
RogueBlade

I need your help proving OA is legit!!

I was posting screenies of OA from our screenshot thread over at mp.net's game screenshot thread (sorry for stealing :P).

Some dude is bashing the game and I want to defend the game but am not the greatest advocate for it.

See this post http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/showthread.php?64840-Screenshots-of-games-you-play&p=5111941&viewfull=1#post5111941

I don't know the details to answer his accusations but I want to shed a good light on the game for all the users at mp.net. Their user base is Massive.

There's no sense in trying to defend against ignorance like that. Nor is this forum here for that kind of thing.

You don´t talk to people who don´t recognize they´re posting BS, &/or have absolutely no clue what they´re talking about in the first way.

ex:

2. Singleplayer: Someone must have taken 5 days in the editor to get this scene workingly together so that this will actually work out. Which I do not believe. With the monkey ass AI this seems to be impossible.

3. PR Picture: This is what actually happened: They put a few AI's on a map which do not move at all, and then a player pilot hovers next to the building while another player takes a screenshot. Looks brilliant but has absolute nothing to do with the actual gameplay.

I don´t see a difference in the two points, also im pretty sure that BI Forum rules have something about not carrying over discussions from other message boards.

On the other hand a guy with over 20k posts seems to have some sort of no-see trustworthyness over at mp.net as the post after his shows. Nonetheless, you cannot cure someone who knowingly chooses to talk BS - anything you say against it will just be fanboyism in their opinion.

Hi RogueBlade

You are approaching it from the wrong direction ask him to repeat his lies/idiocy on the BIS forums.

Some one who had not the courage to repeat his claim here, might be considered yellow otherwise.

Kind Regards walker

Two suggestions:

1) Let him talk, it's obvious that he's just another one bashing the game

2) Please do not make him come here, we have enough whiners and complainers already. :)

He's a troll, ignore him. He is trying to get a emotional response from you. Ignore him and he'll go away.

@ RogueBlade:

/b/istudio isn't your personal army, you do realize that the thread in question is a few posts shy of twelve thousand long and almost five years old ?

Not sure what you want to accomplish with that "POAST MOAR ON TEH ZOMBEI TRHEAD" call...

I recommend setting his house on fire/killing his cat.

oh come on, what did his poor cat do to deserve that? Kill him instead.

:D

My advice is:

Dont_feed_the_troll.jpg

People will never agree on everything, trying is pointless, if he doesn't like A2/OA then just leave him alone, he's clearly inferior and not worth the effort ;)