What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?  

179 members have voted

1. 1. What are the most important sounds for you while using JSRS?

• The weapon sounds!
    • The vehicle sounds!
    • Environmental sounds!
    • Explosions, Soniccracks, Bullethits, the sound of danger!
    • The script features like the "distance sounds"!
    • Everything combined! The whole Mod itself is important.

Woooaa! I had a lump in my throat and a tear in my eye as I watched that trailer. Epic - and not one single sound effect to be heard - very, very clever!!

Can't wait for this!

So guys, on the new YT Chanal there is a new Video already. So I'm not going to post it here, you should move your ass over there by yourself :D Also I hope I get a lot of subscribes thatswhy, hehehehe.

Nah, have fun with the new stuff. I will update the chanel frequently! So you can just click my signature!

Jarhead

Wow i just fall of my chair ! your two new vids are very nice , for the helicopter sound that's very realist before i have an airbase of a combat chopper group near my house and the sound are the same !

Finally a sound modder taking it so much more serious its now a brand :):cool:

Those distant Heli sounds are .. well ... perfect for my ears.

I know you want to promote your channel, but seriously, you HAVE to pull the video in here, its just wrong not too :)

e0js1kTU8Zg

Loving the chinook, I live near an air base and the distance is pretty much spot on from what im used to living where I am.

NOTE TO BIS:

SAME FOR ARMA3 PLEASE :)

I haven't played ArmA 2 in months, been waiting for this mod to get back. So I get home from a very long day and check out the forum, I see the new thread title, I see the "New version" as 1.4RC and see some chatter on the last pages and think: IT'S RELEASED!

Then I realise it still isn't out ... I cried a bit :(

Sweet trailer Jar :)

Edited by Sethos

Made with alot of Care and Love. You can hear it. :D

Congrats LJ! :thumb:

Alter, ich bin ja ein geduldiger Mensch, aber bei dem was du hier auffährst ist das echt ne neue Herausforderung für mich nicht wie ein Kindergartenkind zu quengeln ala "Wann sind wir endlich da?" :D

Made with alot of Care and Love. You can hear it. :D

Congrats LJ! :thumb:

Alter, ich bin ja ein geduldiger Mensch, aber bei dem was du hier auffährst ist das echt ne neue Herausforderung für mich nicht wie ein Kindergartenkind zu quengeln ala "Wann sind wir endlich da?" :D

Hahaha, I hear ya mate!

Werde aber auch langsam nervös bei der Aufruhr... :D

Jarhead

I must tell you, I just had a boner listening to your sounds :icon_redface:

Cant wait for the 1.4 release. 1.3 already improved the game feeling a lot. Thanks for this mod. :)

I must tell you, I just had a boner listening to your sounds :icon_redface:

I always have a boner... its part of men lol :D

Again I like the details and layers your adding to this for the configs, becuase as I mentioned before its those details that make scaling a mission down to a single vehicle, using and getting used to a single weapon etc more enjoyable becuase the detail makes for more focus on each element.

So for me a sniper mission with AH64 support if required is a must going by the recent videos.

I dont know for sure now, but maybe I'm able to create distance sounds for land vehicles too... but this is only theory right now!

Jarhead

Edited by LordJarhead

Hey LJ, after watching your video of distant chopper sounds, I must say I'm most impressed.Top notch stuff right here.

Can't wait for release to have a listen to these ingame :D

JSRS kick ass!!!

For me most important are distant battle sounds and weapons sound. I was pretty happy with 1.3 version so I assume this is only going to get better :)

For me most important are distant battle sounds and weapons sound. I was pretty happy with 1.3 version so I assume this is only going to get better :)

Well, there were very few changes in relation to the sounds of battle. There is virtually no difference to version 1.33. Nothing special really. I will post a video to show you, and maybe you are able to hear a difference. I have to listen really carefully to note a difference in this.

what did you change then?

Because in your video you stated that you reworked alot of sounds.

But what does 'rework' mean then?

Impressed by you heli vid btw !

not trying to sound rude

Edited by sarge4267

not trying to sound rude

Toooo late mate... you do...

If you would know me just a bit, you would may think I'm just kidding... like I always do^^ Ofcourse theres a difference... what the hell you think I'm doing all the time here :D

Argh.... I let this Video talk for me:

dwXwEwwPYwE?hd=1

Are we good? :p

Jarhead

Jarhead it's amazing.

I guess the language barrier doesn't allow us/ me to understand or read sarcasm.

Please accept my appology and let me say your a true soundgod for the whole community!

nahh... dont overdo it mate :D Dont worry, we understand each other I guess ;) Nice to hear you like it mate, thats the point of this mod!

Jarhead

Well, there were very few changes in relation to the sounds of battle. There is virtually no difference to version 1.33. Nothing special really. I will post a video to show you, and maybe you are able to hear a difference. I have to listen really carefully to note a difference in this.

Well after watching the latest video I say kaboum !!!

Fantastic sounds Lordjarhead thank you very much mate :)

my underwear just turned white while wtaching the video :p amazing job!

Just saw the in-game video and its really amazing what you achieved in 1.4 Lord! :bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:

Once it's released, I am never going to launch arma without JSRS 1.4 again. EVER.