Current version: 1.0.1pre2 (build 196)
This release is intended for users of all three variations of Arma 2 - the original ArmA 2, ArmA 2 Operation Arrowhead and ArmA 2: Combined Operations.
Now comes in only one mod folder, @CBA_CO. You no longer need to load up to three different mod folders.
Just load @CBA_CO
- 1.0.1 requires ArmA II 1.62 beta build 100697 or later. (Get the latest ArmA II betas from here)
- This means that on Linux dedicated servers, you must copy the addons and dta beta game data folders from Expansion/beta/Expansion on your Windows computer into expansion/beta/expansion on the Linux server and edit the start script (arma2oaserver) to look something like this:
Code:OTHERPARAMS='-cpucount=2 -beta=expansion/beta;expansion/beta/expansion -mod=@cba_co;@other;@mods;@go;@here'
Full documentation is available at DevHeaven
The issue changelog is available here
The addons, manual, functions reference and complete sources are included in the release.
See here (Download page)
If you play with the current, official, non-beta ArmA II OA/CO 1.62 patch, you must use the previous 1.0.0 version:
This version still needs you to load at least two and possibly three mod folders:
- ArmA II:Code:-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2
- ArmA II: Operation ArrowheadCode:-mod=@CBA;@CBA_OA
- ArmA II: Combined OperationsCode:-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA