roberthammer

RH M14 pack 1.0 for OA / CO

Works fine in vanilla A2 for me. Not looked at the config to see if they're inheriting from anything that you really shouldn't omit, but they fire, aim, reload and so on perfectly fine.

I wouldn't think that they would/should work for ArmA 2. He is using the M14 model from Operation Arrowhead, and seeing as it's illegal to backwards port....

I wouldn't think that they would/should work for ArmA 2. He is using the M14 model from Operation Arrowhead, and seeing as it's illegal to backwards port....

Thats not the M14 from OA , its reworked DMR

Here's a small replacement for the BIS M14 with the skewed Aimpoint. Either use the one with the Aimpoint or just the ironsight version. Don't use both, addon is unsigned.

Edit: Armaholic now host it.

An "official" and signed version by Robert, as a small replacement like mine or a smaller standalone pack as Mr. Burns suggested would be a good idea :)

Edited by Scruffy

Here's a small replacement for the BIS M14 with the skewed Aimpoint. Either use the one with the Aimpoint or just the ironsight version. Don't use both, addon is unsigned.

Hah! This lead to to the best idea since the invention of beer.

Made myself a little M14 fix by mixing replacement & ripped M14 pack - all in all 20mb and finally the BI M14 shoots properly :yay:

Suggestion to RH: How about you making an 'official' M14 fix addon?

Mine won´t be released publically due to obvious reasons, but since you are sitting on the raw data, and the task not being overwhelmingly hard to accomplish, why not do it.

I´m sure people would appreciate your effort, at least until BI comes around fixing their M14 (must ... resist .... using fpdr smiley).

Hah! This lead to to the best idea since the invention of beer.

Made myself a little M14 fix by mixing replacement & ripped M14 pack - all in all 20mb and finally the BI M14 shoots properly :yay:

Suggestion to RH: How about you making an 'official' M14 fix addon?

Mine won´t be released publically due to obvious reasons, but since you are sitting on the raw data, and the task not being overwhelmingly hard to accomplish, why not do it.

I´m sure people would appreciate your effort, at least until BI comes around fixing their M14 (must ... resist .... using fpdr smiley).

Yes please RH do this. And do what Deadfast did with your SMG pack, add the ability to use your guns sound, not the stock one.

Very nice Mod. Would someone please point me in the direction of a list of class names for these weapons. I'd like to script them into my units

thanks inadvance

Thats not the M14 from OA , its reworked DMR

Hate to say it but then there's still the problem with obtaining original A2 model....

I recently got Scruffy’s M14 replacement pack from Armaholic.com and it worked great, but some friends and I wanted to use the ACOG version instead. So I decided to make one for us and I thought I would share the results with anyone else who might be interested. This pack is similar to Scruffy’s in that there are two different versions included. One is the standard M14 ACOG and the other is the Socom II ACOG. Only use one M14 replacement at a time. Both the ACOG and CQB sites work on the weapons and they are signed.

RH M14 ACOG Replacement

Thanks for another great weapons pack RobertHammer.

@SmokeyTheLung

Click the “Show Spoiler†button in the first post of this thread to see the class names.

Sorry to bump an old thread guys, just had a question for RH - was this pack a one-off release or are you considering adding content at any point? M14s are my WoC in Arma so this pack gave me a warm feeling when I found it!

don't be sorry... i was gonna bump this myself if you hadn't... - i meant to humbly ask (beg) the ACE guys to pick up this pack

the M14 is my all-time favourite rifle (since i bought AO, that is) - it's good for everything! really, everything!

headaches? - M14

hungry? - M14!

leaking bathroom sink? - M14!

overdue bills? - M14!

forgot to feed the cat? - M14!

hungover? - M14!

out of gas? - M14!

forgot to pick up laundry? - M14!

too many M14's? - M14!

some crazy takistani towelhead keeps shooting at you? - hell yeah! M14!

right now there's only one multiplayer-friendly option for this glorious piece of bellic hardware, the default "aimpoint" one... cool as it is, sometimes the enemy is kinda far off, and an ACOG seems like such a great idea...

and here we have this PBO-load of the most awesome variants just sitting there for SP missions... how i'd love to rush into a DOMI town wielding one of those....

that's mostly why i'd like to see this merged into the ACE arsenal... ACE makes everything multiplayer-friendly

i'm sure others would too agree... M14 = awesome! RH M14's... omg, awesome² !!

so pleeeeeeeeese, puhleeeeese! pretty pretty pleeeeeease! (i know it's not a fundamental ACE concern to add third-party stuff, but still) pleeeeeeeze!

cheers!

don't be sorry... i was gonna bump this myself if you hadn't... - i meant to humbly ask (beg) the ACE guys to pick up this pack

the M14 is my all-time favourite rifle (since i bought AO, that is) - it's good for everything! really, everything!

headaches? - M14

hungry? - M14!

leaking bathroom sink? - M14!

overdue bills? - M14!

forgot to feed the cat? - M14!

hungover? - M14!

out of gas? - M14!

forgot to pick up laundry? - M14!

too many M14's? - M14!

some crazy takistani towelhead keeps shooting at you? - hell yeah! M14!

right now there's only one multiplayer-friendly option for this glorious piece of bellic hardware, the default "aimpoint" one... cool as it is, sometimes the enemy is kinda far off, and an ACOG seems like such a great idea...

and here we have this PBO-load of the most awesome variants just sitting there for SP missions... how i'd love to rush into a DOMI town wielding one of those....

that's mostly why i'd like to see this merged into the ACE arsenal... ACE makes everything multiplayer-friendly

i'm sure others would too agree... M14 = awesome! RH M14's... omg, awesome² !!

so pleeeeeeeeese, puhleeeeese! pretty pretty pleeeeeease! (i know it's not a fundamental ACE concern to add third-party stuff, but still) pleeeeeeeze!

cheers!

If you add a ticket at DH then they may just oblige. They've added some of his other stuff via request over there. They probably won't see the request here.

If you add a ticket at DH then they may just oblige. They've added some of his other stuff via request over there. They probably won't see the request here.

just did! - but it turned out it was a duplicate... well, doesn't hurt to reinforce the point, i guess :p

here's hoping :bounce3:

There are already umteen requests for RH M14s in the ACE2 Dev Hev forum.

Please search the issues to see if anyone else is thinking along the same lines. If so comment, and vote. The issues page can be found here:

http://dev-heaven.net/projects/ace-mod2/issues

Edited by Two Dogs

Sorry to rebump an old thread, but I didn't know anywhere else to put it, yesterday I was using the RH weapons, and I noticed the M39 EMR, Mk.14 EBR from the RH MK18 pack, and possibly some other weapons made the character get 'retarded arms', a condition where one arm warps through the crutch, while one grabs his foot, leaving a floating rifle, it gave me a lolgasm.

Sorry to rebump an old thread, but I didn't know anywhere else to put it, yesterday I was using the RH weapons, and I noticed the M39 EMR, Mk.14 EBR from the RH MK18 pack, and possibly some other weapons made the character get 'retarded arms', a condition where one arm warps through the crutch, while one grabs his foot, leaving a floating rifle, it gave me a lolgasm.

Download newest version of Mk18 pack > http://www.multiupload.com/AJ1UWBP65Q - it was fixed and Mgs pack will be updated soon

Edited by RobertHammer

what about M39 EMR?

EDIT: LOL @ myself, i'm such an idiot, the M39 IS in the Mk.18 pack.

Edited by Militantsausage

Is there an updated version of this Mod. At Armaholic I see there is a 1.0 version to DL - However, above there was a link for an updated version (correcting some glitches with soliders arms/hands on some weapons). But the link does not work. Just wondering if the 1.0 version Armaholic has is the lastest or if there is a 1.1

Thanks

At the risk of angering the forum lords for reopening an old thread, this still seems like the most appropriate place to post.....

M14 scopes don't seem to work, never get the zoom overlay, just a black scope lens. Yes, using ACE and the ASR compatibility mods, too. Any work around?

Vanilla seems to work just fine.

Edited by lawndartleo

Yeah same m14 scopes don't work on this for me, but the m14s from another one of your packs did

M14 EBR SD Sniper and M14 EB4 Sniper

M21A5 EBR SD and M21A5 EBR

No scopes (black) or just scope rings.

My son and I still Play ArmA II on our basement LAN. I know that most but not all have migrated to ArmA III but if there is any way we can get one last fix for this. I've looked at the configs but they are binarized so there is no going back on them... at least for a novice like me.

Correction.... this is actually a probelm with the MGS pack

Edited by lawndartleo

Hello, I have loaded this mod before for ARMA 2 successfully and am not able to get it now with ARMA 3.

My problem is that I am not able to find the ammo for these Socom 2 rifles. I am able to get the rifle box and the rifles inside, some seem bugged.

I am hoping I can someday get these ironsight Socom rifles for ARMA 3. I loved them for ARMA 2.

Is this rifle available for ARMA 3? If not I am requesting it be added. As a suggestion, I would also like to see the Socom 16 rifle.

I have been searching online for the answer with no success. Any help is welcome?

Thank you,

Jerocua