Sign in to follow this  
darkxess

[WIP] Island Of Nicosia

Island Of Nicosia [for arma 2]

No Longer a WIP Topic has moved to Here!

Edited by DarkXess

sounds good! do you need team members?

Edited by Fox '09

sounds good! do you need team members?

Id love more help, anything your good at just let me know, im finishing off the last touches to get it for a beta release today! hopefully... but there is still so much to do, the towns and cities are the top priority, the main road network is already done, though now I need to do the offroad tracks etc... forest, mountains, hills, water, are almost completed.

Still waiting for permission to add the "namalsk colour module" to it as it gives it that much better feeling.

As ive just added the pics, anymore suggestions are welcome by you guys. Beta will be up sometime today also to give a try.

Thanks

Update* Released a beta version, please do report your views, ideas, and bugs etc here...

I know there is still alot left to do on it, but let me know what you think and have fun, Thanks.

A nice and big island, but I noticed one unpleasant view on the island.

Though there are forest on mountains or hills, if you stay 2km or far away from them, they become totally bald, much angular and solid color . If you check the chernarus, you will find that the distant forests are showed in dark color, the grass is in green, and the mountains line are smooth.

Expecting you improve it in the next update.

Envidio un "gente como tú ...

Te ayudaremos Estoy animo un Seguir Adelante y Seguro De Que Todos en la Comunidad en el alcalde o Menor Medida Haciendo de ti y tu párr probador isla .

Cargado en la que mi Ordenador y espero encontrar Sólo Gente en el párrafo diosfrutar Servidores y analizar tu isla .

Ãnimo .

A nice and big island, but I noticed one unpleasant view on the island.

Though there are forest on mountains or hills, if you stay 2km or far away from them, they become totally bald, much angular and solid color . If you check the chernarus, you will find that the distant forests are showed in dark color, the grass is in green, and the mountains line are smooth.

Expecting you improve it in the next update.

It should be fixed well by now... its been updated many times! here is the

updated thread with latest update: Here! Thanks! ...

Envidio un "gente como tú ...

Te ayudaremos Estoy animo un Seguir Adelante y Seguro De Que Todos en la Comunidad en el alcalde o Menor Medida Haciendo de ti y tu párr probador isla .

Cargado en la que mi Ordenador y espero encontrar Sólo Gente en el párrafo diosfrutar Servidores y analizar tu isla .

Ãnimo .

Try to speak English! then I can proberly understand what your trying to say! lol :j: