VERSION 3.1 RELEASED
(note, this will probably be the last update for this addon, unless there are any critical bugs needed to be fixed. If anyone wants to do a multicam-retexture or something, PM me and we'll discuss it.
These units are meant to be elite forces often working behind enemy lines, blending in with the people and culture of takistan, they are avaible in both combat outfits with some local clothing and state-of-the-art military equipment, aswell as undercover-versions with civilian clothing and more basic and local weaponry. And now also in heavy-versions with helmets and full gear.
I left them generic on purpose so that they can represent any number of elite operators, from Delta Force to maybe even the CIA.
Installation instructions etc. are in the readme.
NEW IN 3.1:
- Added ACU Heavy Operators
Screenshot of them here: Spoiler:
- Added new headgear:
some of the heavy operators now have MICH2001-helmets with plenty of additions on them.
If you want to use the helmets yourself, you need to choose it in the profile-screen if you use one of these units, since the helmets aren't on the model, but works the same way as glasses etc:
Addon finally signed correctly, thank you VERY much for your help Robalo_AS.
The sniper now has the same model as the marksman (this didn't work before)
Added unit: Spotter
Added unit: Medic (ver2), a medic with another model.
Removed "medic"-ability from some units that shouldn't have it.
Added some DCU-camo to some of the non-undercover units. THANK YOU VERY MUCH Rhodesy77 for supplying me with the DCU template.
The sniper now has the same model as the marksman
- Fixed icons for the units
- Signed addon
- Fixed Medic, didn't work as a medic before
- Fixed bugged faces on the soldiers using the KSK-model
Tier One Patrol Team
Tier One Combat Team
Tier One Sniper team
Undercover Assault Team
Undercover Patrol Team
Undercover Sniper Team
Added new units:
Added new units:
- Variations of the original Team Leader and the Operator.
- Several new "Undercover"-operators, using more local clothing and only some military equipment,
and they use less high-tech weapons (a couple of M4's and some local weapons).
- Sidearms changed here and there, some units have been given glocks and M1911's instead of M9's.
- The team leader now uses the model with the pakol and a green jacket.
- the marksman now has the M110 NVG-sniper instead.
- the silenced operator now has different clothing.
- More filth on the clothes and some scratches and small wounds on the faces to make them look more.. worn.
- Implemented tier one BEARDS, hell yeah. Due to game-limits, they can't be as long and big as some beards in real life though, live with it!
SCREENSHOTS (New shots available):
Robalo_AS for helping me a LOT with the config in the 3.0-version, he did most of the work, and the addon would have taken weeks longer to make if it wasn't for him.
BIS for the original models and textures.
ardvarkdb, DaSquade and TF86 for the new helmets (models and textures)
Me, (McNools, also known as Ftmch) for most of the textures.
Lennard, for giving me a template for one of the textures, aswell as parts of that texture (one of the textures based on the KSK-mod
Fox '09 for letting me use his config as a base for mine.
Rhodesy77 for the DCU camo
All the great people of the community for your feedback and compliments, it really makes it worthwhile.
Last edited by McNools; Jul 14 2012 at 17:45.
Reason: new version out
You can take the local models already in the game and reconfig them as BLUFOR, change the faces, etc.
True, I'll keep that in mind, but right now I'm just going to focus on polishing these, there's alot of personal things going on in my life right now, and taking on too much works stresses me out, since I can never stop once I've started, haha.