ANNOUNCE: Addon-checker tool for server admins
I've just created a new tool to help server admins figure out which missions are likely to give their users problems and to help mission makers check which addons they might need to specify.
* Drag-and drop operation for pbos, mission-folders, or folders containing sets of pbo'd missions.
* Identifies missions requiring A2, OA and Combined-Ops content as well as those which are incorrectly flagged as A2 or OA only.
* Checks scripts for additional classes which may cause 'missing-addon' errors during the mission.
* "Force CO" feature modifies pbos and mission folders in-place so that they explicitly required both A2 and OA content. This prevents users joining the mission and then being kicked off after it starts.
* Click on an addon-name or class-name to view the files referencing that item.
Installation and use
Please refer to the main project-page
Hope you like it - any questions just ask them here.
Last edited by sbsmac; Jul 14 2010 at 17:53.