Last Update: 18/08/2010
What can this "Tool" do for you?
- You can browse the game config, mission config and campaign config
- It shows you the complete inheritance tree of a class (please read known issues in manual)
- It auto generates (some) class code in an edit box, so you are able to copy+paste it.
- It can create a class list which you can copy to clipboardV2.02
So give it a try if you are interested in configs and want to know what's in without extracting all pbo's and unrap all config.bin files.
- ConfigExplorer is now a module. Never was easier to add/remove this tool in your mission. Add Module if you need it. Remove module if you are finished. No SyncLinks. No need to set Variables. No need to call function. Add it and you will get an additional entry to your action menu to start the interface.
- New button clipboard. Copy all text from the edit box (auto generated code) to the clipboard.
- Dump button. List all classnames (from the curren classpath) to the edit box. Example: Fast getting a list of all vehicles or faces...
Please give some feedback and/or suggentions in this thread.
Download (AddOn) @ Armaholic:
Will try to get a new location for the manual!
Screenshot (click to enlarge):