SAFETY PIN (0.77 Beta)
Game version: Arma: Operation Arrowhead version 1.52
Highlights: Cinematic intro, music and custom sounds (including voices)
Download at OFPEC
Playtesting (especially in MP) and feedback is needed before i continue to develop this. Please respect that it's a (fully working) BETA-version, and don't host it outside of Ofpec without my permission.
SUMMARY: A UN convoy with important diplomats has lost it's way, and strayed off into hostile territory. The unarmoured vehicles will be an easy target for vengeful militias, and you are one of them. Lead your small team of combat experienced mujahedin warriors on an ambush mission. Avoid all enemy patrols. Locate the UN vehicles and destroy them. Then escape back to safety.
In SP mode you play the insurgents, trying to ambush the convoy. If you play the mission in MP mode you may play almost any unit on the map. Take the role of a helicopter pilot, patolling the skies; or play as a regular grunt on the roads of Takistan. The mission is playable as SP, MP Coop or Deathmatch.
There are 4 playable units on the insurgent side, and 18 playable slots in four different groups on the US side.
- Initial BETA version
- Briefing and overview updated
- Endtriggers modified
- Fire power added to insurgent side (Strela auncher)
- Radio chatter disabled on insurgent side (voice only)
- CH47 crew now consists of four pilots instead of two (all turrets are manned)
- Insurgent AI may now appear randomly in some villages
- Clarifications and spell checking in briefing
- Waypoints tweaked
- Slightly higher randomization
- Numerous small tweaks