Sign in to follow this  
BJHawk

OA mod starting issue

Hi all,

Just yesterday i get OA and now I´m experiencing some problems.

When i lunch Combined Operations it goes fine until i tried to start it with mod.

I got this in my shortcut -mod=@CBA;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_PLA;@duala and when i try to lunch it i get two error messages.

First is saying: "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'."

Second one: Error compiling pixel shader PSSpectacularAlpha:0 and then game crashes

Anyone knows what´s wrong and what to do?

You shouldn't need your modified shortcut. Just launch your mods via the expansions option in the menu.

Yeah, I didn´t realised i can lunch mods from game.

I selected some mod that isn't working properly from the in-game launcher. The game won't start up... how do I disable the mods from outside of the game?

afaik, there are no mods currently available that are O.A compatible

You will need to disable the custom mods you have enabled. To do so open the "Expansions" tab in your game interface and disable anything other than ArmA2 and O.A

I selected some mod that isn't working properly from the in-game launcher. The game won't start up... how do I disable the mods from outside of the game?

I would guess adding mods to the shortcut parameters would override any in game mods selected.

I had this problem so I removed the mods that were not working from my Arma main file. Then it started back up. Has anyone else noticed that not all of the mods are listed in OA list. Out of the Ace mods the only one listed is Ace.

Actually OA should display all (mod) folders that include an "Addons" folder. You can test this easily by creating a folder called "@test" for example. Start OA and it won't display the "@test" under expansions in the menu. Now create an "Addons" folder in "@test" an start OA. You'll see that it now gets displayed.

Btw, for me all parts of ACE are listed under "expansions" like all other mods that I've in my install.

I'm experiencing the same issue of getting "No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgInGameUI/MPTable.shadow'." error on my dedicated server.

Sorry for bringing this up again but was there any solution for this problem?

Edit: I solved it.

I'll be damned if I knew why, but when I removed the semi-colon from the end of my startup line it worked.

-name=SERVER2 -config=SERVER2\server.cfg -cfg=SERVER2\arma2.cfg -profiles=SERVER2 -exThreads=7 -port=2350 -mod=@cba;@acre;@jayarma2lib;

↓

-name=SERVER2 -config=SERVER2\server.cfg -cfg=SERVER2\arma2.cfg -profiles=SERVER2 -exThreads=7 -port=2350 -mod=@cba;@acre;@jayarma2lib

Edited by TOTAL22