Sign in to follow this  
STALKERGB

British 3 Rifle Infantry MTP

I've searched through this thread but haven't found a conclusive answer to my question: can the 3 Rifles models display a TRF (Tactical Recognition Flash) via the squad.xml? On the helmet or jacket sleeves?

Thanks in advance.

Skippy69

One side note, Not sure if Known. If using Robalo ACE configs for the OLD Ukweps, The Brit MTP doesn't like to play nice!

@Skippy, at this point they can't, something that I might sort for any future releases.

@folgore_airborne, haha yeah I know all about them, been using them for quite a long time :P

@Nike619, might need to be a bit more specific than "doesn't like to play nice", that said I can't guarantee my addon will work with all other mods/addons. I don't know how Robalo's configs affect P:UKF weapons but if it changes the classnames then that's probably the cause.

:)

@Skippy, at this point they can't, something that I might sort for any future releases.

Oh that is disappointing :( ... I'm looking for a UKF Model which will display a TRF via the squad.xml for joint ops ....was hoping yours would fit the bill.

Thanks anyway

Skippy

My bad Stalker!

When ever I load with Robalos ASR ACE Configs. It doesn't recognize it as UKF Weapons, I am new to Modding ARMA and my only guess is the same as you. That it changes Classnames. Is there anyway a Hotfix could be made regarding the ACE Configs?

The old OFP:R PUKF units you could change not only the TRF but, Capbadge/Headdress and Rank Slides. Shame IMHO no one has carried this level of interaction on to A2.

Any chance of a "Blue" version Shipmate!

Haha well I'll probably finish the MTP version first :P

BUT, I do plan on doing some "lighter" stuff, so maybe, lighter armed infantry for "lets show the locals how friendly we are" patrols. From there it wouldn't be too much of a jump to "blue" versions :P

Hoofing phot. Two matelot officers looking like absolute scranbags.

Unironed shirt on the chick.

Incorrectly worn belts.

Badly rolled sleeves.

Tankie, have a word with your Oppos!

Matt, are you sorted for reference phots?

Not my Oppos. I have taken to walking around with a bucket of sand on my head and counting down the five years I have left!

You should see the funny looks I get because I wear Lowa and have a "Ironed" uniform!

@STALKERGB

Probably was asked like a hundred times, but is there a way you could make those backpacks ACE compatible? Really struggling with that in our MSO campaign.

Looking amazing, way better then standard ones, but can't really use them normally as they missing ACE loadout system. :(

In fact, we using them anyway: :p

2012-04-09%2525200356.27.500.jpg

Tried to change configs myself, but best result I could get is make backpack floating next to my character turned 90 degress. :confused:

Any news on this? Btw some time ago I made, with SuicideCommando's vital help, a replacement pack that will replace BAF units with BritMTP. It replaces all vanilla BAF british units, desert and woodland DPM units and those hybrid (MTP uniform and DPM gear) guys with Stalker's full MTP lads ;)

Edited by folgore_airborne

Hi, can i use the BAF voices with only OA and ARMA 2? or do i need baf addon? it has BAF lite is that enough? and if it is possible how do i make the voices work? thanks in advance, paul.

Any news on this? Btw some time ago I made, with SuicideCommando's vital help, a replacement pack that will replace BAF units with BritMTP. For some unknown reason, even if it should only replace MTP units it will also replace Desert and Woodland Disruptive Pattern Material versions. I have used it quite a lot and didn't have problems.

That is probably because the other two types inherit from MTP. Not sure if there is a way around that though sadly.

Anyone got the classname for the L129A1 and the Magazine classname?

Cheers in advance,

Ashton

Can you make a skins with soldiers with berets in barrack order meaning unarmed in DPM normal and with smocks and soldiers with PLCE Webbing and Bergan because im making a mission pack and i want it to look as real as possible and i cannot find any skins with that description